• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish I could afford to come

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

It's cheap Matty. $47.00 covers your room and board Friday through Sunday. Golf is going to be $28.00 Saturday at Butternut Creek and $49.00 at Old Union. Come on down and join us!

It's cheap Matty. $47.00 covers your room and board Friday through Sunday. Golf is going to be $28.00 Saturday at Butternut Creek and $49.00 at Old Union. Come on down and join us!

$130 is awesome!! It's the getting to ga that would be $$$$

$130 is awesome!! It's the getting to ga that would be $$$$

We had a guy drive down from Indiana last year. His name was DirtGuy. I understand the travel factor would be a problem especially these days however you are more than welcome to come and we will add one more foursome to the group to make it six foursomes.

We had a guy drive down from Indiana last year. His name was DirtGuy. I understand the travel factor would be a problem especially these days however you are more than welcome to come and we will add one more foursome to the group to make it six foursomes.

Let me see what I can do , Gota talk to the boss

I love thrift stores too! She and I would get along well. My obsession with golf just started last year. Before that, I spent a lot of times in thrift stores. I used to sell children's books. I found some really valuable ones in those places.

She sells all kinds of used books and lots of other stuff as well.

(will the logo work now as I have modified it?)

She sells all kinds of used books and lots of other stuff as well.

(will the logo work now as I have modified it?)

Sounds great buddy and yep we are legal now! Good job on modifying the signature and please do come and stay with us. You both would have a blast, I promise!

Sounds great buddy and yep we are legal now! Good job on modifying the signature and please do come and stay with us. You both would have a blast, I promise!

+1 and probably cheaper than gas driving back and forth.

I am really hoping Lefty78 and his wife have decided to stay with us in Blairsville at the cabin instead of driving back and forth from home. I know his wife and Mrs. Dawgdaddy will have a blast shopping in places like Hiwassee, Ga and all those little thrift shops! Come on good buddy commit and let's get ready for a fun weekend!!! I know it's hard to commit to rooming with internet golfers but I promise we won't bite... {Huge Grin} Well just maybe one little nibble.. LOL Nawwwww come on and stay with us!

I am really hoping Lefty78 and his wife have decided to stay with us in Blairsville at the cabin instead of driving back and forth from home. I know his wife and Mrs. Dawgdaddy will have a blast shopping in places like Hiwassee, Ga and all those little thrift shops! Come on good buddy commit and let's get ready for a fun weekend!!! I know it's hard to commit to rooming with internet golfers but I promise we won't bite... {Huge Grin} Well just maybe one little nibble.. LOL Nawwwww come on and stay with us!

I agree!!!

All i've got to say is that you guys are lucky i'm not going; I would dominate haha....I'm going to try my hardest to get more involved with THP (make more posts), and next year me and Josh_Ross will kick some butt :)

All i've got to say is that you guys are lucky i'm not going; I would dominate haha....I'm going to try my hardest to get more involved with THP (make more posts), and next year me and Josh_Ross will kick some butt :)

Whew!!! I feel so lucky, hehe. Seriously, I would love to get the opportunity to meet you sometime and tee it up. I have enjoyed every round I have had with a THPer.

So why are you not coming this year? We are looking to add one more foursome so you could be strutting your stuff at this one! Let me know asap.

edit: This is not an official THP outing but a regional Get Together so you are welcome to come unless you wait too late...

Alright, well you can count me in then!

Good deal, look forward to seeing you there eagle.

What happens if I show up and there isn't enough people to make an extra foursome?

Also I will only be able to go on Saturday. I hope that won't be a problem

What happens if I show up and there isn't enough people to make an extra foursome?

Alright, well you can count me in then!

Also I will only be able to go on Saturday. I hope that won't be a problem

Good to have you buddy! Looking forward to meeting you and enjoying some fun golf!

You will be taking one-T's spot on Saturday in the foursome with KellyBo, so don't worry about not being in a group.

Last edited:
Good to have you buddy! Looking forward to meeting you and enjoying some fun golf!

You will be taking one-T's spot on Saturday in the foursome with KellyBo, so don't worry about not being in a group.

My question to you, is are you staying in a cabin for the weekend and playing Sunday?

Hey OG, he will actually be staying at my place, so he'll only be able to play Saturday, as we'll be heading back to GSU on Sunday.

Hey Gray,

This just might be a record for a non THP event???
Unless one of the previous GA outings was bigger???

Just like in College Football, the Southeast rules...lol

Hey OG, he will actually be staying at my place, so he'll only be able to play Saturday, as we'll be heading back to GSU on Sunday.

That will work out perfect as he slides into One-T's slot on Saturday and One-T is due in for Sunday's round! Super duper deal.....

Hey Gray,

This just might be a record for a non THP event???
Unless one of the previous GA outings was bigger???

Just like in College Football, the Southeast rules...lol

Yep new attendance record and this should be a barn storming event! Team Hicks & Sticks is going to kick some serious booty out there in them thar hills :eek:)!!!

Yep new attendance record and this should be a barn storming event! Team Hicks & Sticks is going to kick some serious booty out there in them thar hills :eek:)!!!

You should just take over the THP outing gray.

Back