Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You playing that good we might have to jockey some positions if the need arises huh? I mean this is a team fun event but the Hicks got to take the hackers to the shed!

haha gray. Full sized courses might be a different story. Ill see this weekend. The reason I play the Par 3 is to work on my wedges and putting and I thinking they were doing well. I was -2 til the last hole. I took an extra club because it was uphill, shame I hit it pure. I had a downhill chip which bounced once and hit the flag and went 7 feet right :angry:I was angry. Missed the putt and bogeyed the last. Should've been possibly -4 if I hadn't missed 2 or 3 7 foot putts early in the round.

Good round Chewie!

All I can say is if Bubbette shows up at the outing and hits first on every shot instead of second, you guys are in trouble!

You might want to leave Bubbette in All Benny this week end. We don't need you knocking them within 2 feet all day. :D

You might want to leave Bubbette in All Benny this week end. We don't need you knocking them within 2 feet all day. :D

Bubbette could make the Sr. old lady tour but she always wants to go last after I have already goofed. :banghead:

Ok guys I hope you are ready for some fun in the sun on the soon to happen October Fall Ga. Get Together! I think we have some really exciting matches coming up and although it will be a little competition it's all about letting me win :eek:)..... Nawwwwww I plan on taking down Chewie in my singles match and myself and DawgDaddy or going to give a class in humble pie to the young whipper snappers in the Saturday afternoon scramble. Hmmmmm Kelly needs to update the Saturday morning pairings as I have forgot who my partner is LOL, however we are going to whup somebody's butt.

I love me some humble pie. Thanks! lol

We need a GA v OH shootout.

I have added a link on the front page (in blue) that gives directions to the cabins we are staying in. Thanks to Bama for plugging that info in for us.

Mary c is in the house in gray ga !

She is is not cooking buns tonight.. Sorry dawg

Mary and I are going to take you and toad on ryder cup style!

We will have fun, what do you plan? alternate shot for 6, best ball for 6 and then singles for 6?

We will have fun, what do you plan? alternate shot for 6, best ball for 6 and then singles for 6?

Nawwww just good old fashion best ball!

See you guys in the morning and we are going to have a good old fun time regardless of the scores! We might even let ya beat us.....:eek:)

Well I've been practicing my chipping and putting daily, and my iron shots are always in good shape. It's gonna be a fun day at Butternut for sure!

picked up some new grips off the 'Bay....
Should be here on Wednesday, install Wed night and playing Thursday and Friday...
only 26 days until Hicks w/ Sticks are going down!!

So it looks like this will probably be my wardrobe for the outing Saturday.

mediaManager

Substitute Green Puma hat for White Titleist/Taylormade hat
Substitute Green Shoes for White Shoes.

Nice..I am also looking into some alternate clothing for this event....

So it looks like this will probably be my wardrobe for the outing Saturday.

mediaManager

Substitute Green Puma hat for White Titleist/Taylormade hat
Substitute Green Shoes for White Shoes.

For those of you trying to get some clothing together for the trip, here are some averages fro Mid October...

Avg Hi - 69°
Avg Lo - 42°
Mean - 55°
Avg Rain - 3.79" (lowest monthly precipitation in calendar year)

Bama..

For those of you trying to get some clothing together for the trip, here are some averages fro Mid October...

Avg Hi - 69°
Avg Lo - 42°
Mean - 55°
Avg Rain - 3.79" (lowest monthly precipitation in calendar year)

Bama..

Brrrrr, might have to build a fire after we get done rasslin' bears and treeing coons.

--
tapatalk

Brrrrr, might have to build a fire after we get done rasslin' bears and treeing coons.

--
tapatalk

Should be all warmed up after that..Might have to cool down with some ice cold refreshments.... :)

Nice outfit Jt. I will be wearing Sligo and Adidas like I always do.

Back