GG goes to 'The Oven' at Colonial

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Thanks to the awesome folks at Nike THP is going to Texas. I just got my travel information and I am heading to Texas the end of this month. I am so excited because I get a tour of Nike's 'Oven' and I will be attending the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial.

I am flying solo for this one because JB has some magazine stuff to take care of. I am really excited about this opportunity and I want to give a huge Thank You to the great people at Nike for doing this.

Yee-Haw I am heading to Texas!

Golfer Gal is getting Oven Roasted at the Colonial!

Schweeet!!! Going to my home! Cant wait to hear about the "Oven"!!

Congratulations GG!

whoa! that's awesome. make sure to come back with some goodies! i love their commercials and i'm sure it'll be a blast for you. make sure to eat some bbq while you're in TX!

That is so awesome!! I'm wicked jealous!!

If its anything like the videos she has shot at the tour van, you guys are in for a treat.

that is soooo cool GG! enjoy and lots of pics and videos please!!

This is awesome. Congrats GG!! Cant wait to see the inner workings.

Thanks everyone! I am really excited about this. I am so used to JB being with me at these types of events it will be interesting to be alone but I am really looking forward to it. I have always wanted to tour the Oven and I promise to take as many pictures and videos as I possibly can. I am also really excited to go to the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial. I just love being at the tournaments. This is also my very first time in Texas so I am truly psyched!!

Cool stuff GG. Enjoy!

That is so awesome!! You'll have a blast in Texas.

Thanks everyone! I am really excited about this. I am so used to JB being with me at these types of events it will be interesting to be alone but I am really looking forward to it. I have always wanted to tour the Oven and I promise to take as many pictures and videos as I possibly can. I am also really excited to go to the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial. I just love being at the tournaments. This is also my very first time in Texas so I am truly psyched!!

well, if you need some company... hahah

Huge congrats GG! I can't wait to hear about your experience. You should ask them to put you into a commercial. I am so incredibly jealous.

Huge congrats GG! I can't wait to hear about your experience. You should ask them to put you into a commercial. I am so incredibly jealous.

I agree, she should be in a commercial. We would not even ask for royalties...hehe I guarantee she is the cutest media member there.

I agree, she should be in a commercial. We would not even ask for royalties...hehe I guarantee she is the cutest media member there.

LOLOLOL you all have seen me on camera it's not pretty. I am finally getting comfortable behind the microphone for the radio show I think it will be a while before I can get in front of a camera.

That is so cool. Enjoy yourself at the Oven!

Heck yeah!

LOLOLOL you all have seen me on camera it's not pretty. I am finally getting comfortable behind the microphone for the radio show I think it will be a while before I can get in front of a camera.

You are much more camera friendly than the rest of us. We need you to make the us look good.

I'm so jealous. Hope you have a fun time.

Have a great time GG, I love those commercials! My favorite is the one where Justin Leonard rips off that driver. On his way out, "hey Justin, check out the new balls etc etc...." Justin: "yeah they look great, can't wait to play them." as he's swiping a club. LOVE it!!

Anyway have fun and we can't wait to hear about your experience!

i love the commercial with AK and paul casey where there's the runaway cart and casey hits the motor to make it stop. that one is great.

GG goes to 'The Oven' at Colonial

GG....that's awesome! what days are you there? I just booked my flight for a trip to the Colonial. It is one of the best events on tour!

GG....that's awesome! what days are you there? I just booked my flight for a trip to the Colonial. It is one of the best events on tour!

She is there wednesday thru friday. Will only be at the tour event on Thursday. Private showing at the Oven on Wednesday night and Nike dinner. Then returns home Friday afternoon.

She is there wednesday thru friday. Will only be at the tour event on Thursday. Private showing at the Oven on Wednesday night and Nike dinner. Then returns home Friday afternoon.

He is much faster at responding than I am....but as he mentioned I am flying in on Wednesday and heading out Friday afternoon around 2.

Back