GG goes to 'The Oven' at Colonial

I like the one where Glover shows up late and is wearing the exact same outfit as Cink. The looks on their faces makes the commercial.

that's my favorite. after that commercial i developed a slight crush on lucas glover. he's so hilarious without being hilarious.

i also like that commercial, stewie and lucas, it just looks like glover's stashing nuts in his cheeks for the winter. what is that?

i also like that commercial, stewie and lucas, it just looks like glover's stashing nuts in his cheeks for the winter. what is that?

Did you develop a man-crush on Lucas Glover too? (Hey Beavis, he said 'stashing nuts in his cheeks'. hehehehehe)

his old man jowls are developing. and we know how much i love the old men. lol

and baseball.

Spoiler
large_lucas.JPG

i hope he's at colonial. i'm too lazy to check.

doodles, i have some good news for you:

Spoiler
my name is lucas too! RRAAAARRRRR!!!

wooooo hooooo!! are you an exceptionally good major winning golfer or old?

i like either. i'm not picky. kindof. lol.

sh*t! no major championships under my belt. what do you consider old?

i'm pretty old....so....around me.

can't do anything about that. i guess this once blossoming relationship is now over.

you're still coming to the THP fall outing and drinking with us though, right?

I love the one where Cink fills the Claret Jug with coffee and serves it. And, Glover fills the US Open trophy with donuts.

BTW,
The extras in all of those commercials are really the folks who work in The Oven. Greatness.

GG, bring me back a VR driver?
kthanks, you rock.
ps i love you dont tell jb

just kidding! Have Fun!

Last edited:
Thanks to the awesome folks at Nike THP is going to Texas. I just got my travel information and I am heading to Texas the end of this month. I am so excited because I get a tour of Nike's 'Oven' and I will be attending the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial.

I am flying solo for this one because JB has some magazine stuff to take care of. I am really excited about this opportunity and I want to give a huge Thank You to the great people at Nike for doing this.

Yee-Haw I am heading to Texas!
I am not sure how much time you will have but if you get a chance and want some really great BBQ go to the stockyards area in Ft. Worth. There are some really great eateries down there. Some cool shops also, sorry JB.

I am not sure how much time you will have but if you get a chance and want some really great BBQ go to the stockyards area in Ft. Worth. There are some really great eateries down there. Some cool shops also, sorry JB.

I would love to check that out but I am pretty much booked from the minute I arrive until the minute I depart. I just want to take like 3 months off and travel the US eating haha.

I would love to check that out but I am pretty much booked from the minute I arrive until the minute I depart. I just want to take like 3 months off and travel the US eating haha.

GG vs. Food!

go to Amarillo Texas some time and try out the 72 ounce steak with all the trimings. Oh you have do eat it all in 1 hour.

Without a doubt the mass quantities.

i'd go for the hot/spicy stuff. i don't mind me some hot food, the spicier the better to me.

i like how you emphasized your choice, haha.

go to Amarillo Texas some time and try out the 72 ounce steak with all the trimings. Oh you have do eat it all in 1 hour.

I just don't know how anyone can consumer a 72oz steak. I find the 6oz petite filet to be more than enough food. However, if I had to choose the 72oz steak or something that will make my body go numb and swell I would pick the steak.

i'd go for the hot/spicy stuff. i don't mind me some hot food, the spicier the better to me.

I like spicy food too but not to the point where I can't feel my lips anymore. I would be able to consume larger quantities of food then I would very very spicy food. I play to win so I am going for the mass amounts of food :wink:

GG goes to 'The Oven' at Colonial

GolferGal said:
I just don't know how anyone can consumer a 72oz steak. I find the 6oz petite filet to be more than enough food. However, if I had to choose the 72oz steak or something that will make my body go numb and swell I would pick the steak.

I like spicy food too but not to the point where I can't feel my lips anymore. I would be able to consume larger quantities of food then I would very very spicy food. I play to win so I am going for the mass amounts of food :wink:

You need a 32oz beer to pair with the 72oz steak lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually did eat the 72 ounce steak but that was way back when I was in high school and playing football and could eat just about anything. There is no way i would even think about trying it now. so back on the subject have a ball at the colonial and get all the juicy secrets from the oven.

The week of this tourney, Colonial and Margarita mean the same thing. OH YAAA!!!

have you got your bags packed yet GG?

this really is a cool thing for you to be able to do. congrats again!

Back