GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
13.8 to 14.0. Damn! Had my first ever lesson this morning and feel like I'm going to be headed the right direction soon!

First day of posting and we get snowed out..go figure...:D

No new scores for me yet. But can't wait till tomorrow. Get one going eventho HC season doesn't officially start till April 1st here.

4.6, down from a 5.4 two weeks ago.

Played 18 holes in last 2 1/2 weeks, so mine stayed unchanged at 11.4.

Team Hackers tapping!

Remained at 16.0 - only posted 2 scores since the last revision though.

March 15: 5.3, which is down from 6.2. Fifty rounds posted in 2012, nine since last revision.

Went up .2 now 10.7 :banghead: 3 rounds posted this yr. ( season started the 1st of this month)

Sent from my DROID X2

Just got my first email from the new club and GHIN and this is a cool system. I even downloaded the app, which gives you on the spot course handicaps.

My first number is 4.9 with 5 rounds in.

Tappin from my iPad

Mine went up to 12.5 from 11.2 The last 30 days have been more off than on.

5.4 as of this morning.

Nine rounds posted since March 1, and I went down to an 11.8....couple of good rounds did it. :D

10.1 to 10.0 this morning.

Down from 15.4 to 14.8

Hanging in at 4.0

4.0 this morning.

My Trend
1/1/12 - 6.1
1/15/12 - 7.1
2/1/12 - 6.3
2/15/12 - 5.4
3/1/12 - 4.6
3/15/12 - 4.0

Down from 6.6 to 6.3. A little surprised, since I have not been playing all that well lately. I guess the fact that I missed the 3/1 revision because I failed to renew in time has something to do with this -- I had some lower scores in February.

From 14.0 to 13.7, first time I've seen it trend the right direction! Funny since it was only one round that was different. That 89 on a very tough track really helped me out.

Up to 7.2. Booo!

Up to 7.2. Booo!

It is tough right after the season begins. I have been playing golf all winter, but the first two rounds I have played in March have been bad. My handicap stayed the same, but it was only because it didn't kick off any of my better scores.

It is tough right after the season begins. I have been playing golf all winter, but the first two rounds I have played in March have been bad. My handicap stayed the same, but it was only because it didn't kick off any of my better scores.

Yeah I kicked out two in the 70's and replaced them with a pair of 85's. HAHA. Guess that what happens when you only pick up your clubs a few times in the last 3 months. Hopefully the weather improves so I can get some work in before the NW outing or it could be ugly. :)

down to 19.0, USGA .... moving in the right direction !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back