GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My course is now officially in the open season now for GHIN. I've never had a GHIN number before so I'm looking forward to it.

My course is now officially in the open season now for GHIN. I've never had a GHIN number before so I'm looking forward to it.

Always fun to track...when it's trending down...:D

Mine went back down to 12.3 from 12.6....2 good rounds and many bad ones...:clapp:

After a couple of good rounds at Chambers Bay, I am down a full point to 5.7. Nearly at my goal for the year, sub 5.

After a couple of good rounds at Chambers Bay, I am down a full point to 5.7. Nearly at my goal for the year, sub 5.
Congrats Doc, you must have had some good scores while you were there. I know that my HC has gone down since I've joined Bear Mountain for a few reasons, but one is that the slope and rating are so high, that if you shoot a good score, your HC drops a ton!

Just start with my club do I have to get my 10 rounds in but its going to go up at this rate.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Down to a 2.4 this morning

4/15
4/1
3/15
3/1
2/15
2/1
1/15
1/1
12/15
12/1
11/15
11/1
10/15
10/1
9/15

Down to 8.1 !!

I tangent seen mine yet, I bet it goes up 2 points.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

13.8 to 13.7....not due to this years scores thats forsure

After logging 6 more rounds I went from a 2.2 to a 2.0. Jeez, it's going to be tough to decrease that number. I need a hot streak or something.

Dude you have been on a hot streak the past couple of months at least.

Congrats Doc, you must have had some good scores while you were there. I know that my HC has gone down since I've joined Bear Mountain for a few reasons, but one is that the slope and rating are so high, that if you shoot a good score, your HC drops a ton!

Had a couple of good scores plus it knocked off a couple of bad ones. Didn't hurt that the slope rating was pretty good too.

A few good rounds and a few bad ones. Mine stayed at 13.6

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

4.2 to a 4.4 this week. Lots of rounds in the 70s, just none that really bring the number down.

I'm cool with shooting consistently in the 70s. That's pretty much my goal.

12.5 down from a 12.9. Hard to believe I was as 20 this time last year.

No change, still a 15.3 which is a victory in itself!!!

It dropped too much this revision to 3.5!

HCP Index History
Date Index
May 1 - 3.5
April 15 - 5.2
April 1 - 5.7
April 15 - 5.3

Rounds this Year: 84

Problem is that I am not consistent. My scores on this revision range from a couple of 72s, several 74s, and 75s; but there are eight in the 80s and one 90!

up to 14.9..not happy

Mine went up again from 14.8 to 15.7 My golf game has gone down hill like a loose boulder on a steep mountain side :beat-up:.
A huge portion of my issues are from poor balance. From 60 yds in inconsistent wedge shots (shanking the ball) and then throw in poor putting. The putting is coming around. Our greens are beginning to grow grass back as winter greens on my course, are simply not fair. My balance, spine angle, and improper flipping of the wrist, can be fixed. I hope :bulgy-eyes:. Don't worry Outing Team Jones Members. I can put together a game soon and be ready for Grand Cypress!

Last edited:
10.6 to 10.2.

Mine went up again from 14.8 to 15.7 My golf game has gone down hill like a loose boulder on a steep mountain side :beat-up:.

Yeah but I would hate to have to play you and give that many strokes. You would wear me OUT! :surrender:but it would be a good day anyhow.

Told y'all I was in a slump, up full point. 11.7 :mad:

Sent from my DROID X2

Yeah but I would hate to have to play you and give that many strokes. You would wear me OUT! :surrender:but it would be a good day anyhow.

Lefty is my buddy and one heck of a golfer and can flat out play! I always look forward to teeing it up with him :thumb:

It dropped too much this revision to 3.5!

HCP Index History
Date Index
May 1 - 3.5
April 15 - 5.2
April 1 - 5.7
April 15 - 5.3

Rounds this Year: 84

Problem is that I am not consistent. My scores on this revision range from a couple of 72s, several 74s, and 75s; but there are eight in the 80s and one 90!

Mighty strong there buddy, keep up the good work.

14.4 for my first revision of the year. Didn't have enough rounds to qualify on the 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back