Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear a livestrong bracelet on my left wrist, and a trion-z on my right wrist..

I call them my tan gauges. That way when people argue I am not tan, I prove it.

A left handed golfer's tan just looks weird. No one gets it, either.

It was finally hot enough here for me to pull out the sandals. UM, I definitely have pasty white feet with a tan line right where the ankle socks sit. And my Jungle Red nail polish on the toes just accents the fact that I have a golfer tan. My glove hand isn't as bad because I chip and put w/o a glove and I always have a watch tan line.

Confidence is a huge factor that I need to work on. I am still in the "I hope I hit it" phase and I need to graduate to the "I know I can hit it now where do I want it to land" phase.

There's a "I know I can hit i now where I want it to land phase"?! Who knew!

Being in the 90s I finally went in the pool. My son said 'Mom, look at dad's farmer tan". 'That's a golf tan', she replied. Lol.

Great thread. My little stick legs are tan from the ankle to the knee. My legs are so skinny I shouldn't really wear shorts. LOL

Do you suffer from the dreaded "golf tan"?

Do you suffer from the dreaded "golf tan"?

I know I do. My feet look pearly white and I look like a fool at the pool most of the summer.

I don't know how many times I have heard, "oh Matt you are such a bronze color" or something to that effect. In reality, these people don't see me with my shirt off, clearly.

Instead of wearing flip flops all summer I wear boat shoes to hide the feet that look like they have white socks on. I guess that counter productive.

Why yes I do....looks like I have white socks on even when I don't :D

I never lost my golf hand all winter! First time I ever golfed all winter long and started out the new season with an already white left hand.

Feet are white white white. Doesn't bother me.

Nope, not at all

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I have the same problem, haha. My right hand is much whiter than my left hand too (being a lefty).

I'm sure I have a tan...you'd just never know...hehe

Between golf and cycling, I have some of the worst the worst sock lines you'll ever see. Not only that, but the tan lines on my upper arms from my golf shirt and cycling jersey are just as bad. It's hilarious actually, and after a long ride on a Saturday and a round of 18 on Sunday, I have some of the whitest feet you'll ever see.

I have awful lines, my arms, neck, and kegs are as dark as I've ever been. My torso, upper legs, feet and left hand are ghost white.

Tapin for bird

Tan? What's that? Red or white for me, and yes, I kind of look like a candy cane with the golfing.

i've gotten better i take my glove off now between all my shots so my hand isn't white but my feet are another story.

Yep, I wear it like a badge of honor. I've also got the "ranger" tan most of the time too. V neck tan line from my uniform shirt and raccoon eyes from my sunglasses.

--
Tapatalk2

Of course! Butim doing better with sunscreen and try to tan my feet on the deck to even out the paleness

Yep, I wear it like a badge of honor. I've also got the "ranger" tan most of the time too. V neck tan line from my uniform shirt and raccoon eyes from my sunglasses.

--
Tapatalk2

I'm with you, I don't suffer with it, I wear it proudly.

Tapin for bird

There are farmers who make fun of my golf tan.

The feet and left hand in particular, but it's all over. This is not a beach-ready body, so it looks like I'm wearing a fuzzy white v-neck without a shirt.

My kids thought something was wrong with my feet when we got to the beach while on vacation. When I told them what it was, they said I played to much golf.

My feet are white as a ghost which saying a lot since I'm really dark!

My kids thought something was wrong with my feet when we got to the beach while on vacation. When I told them what it was, they said I played to much golf.

There is no such thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back