I got it. I'm in for the year. Should be able to start next week.
I’ve got the app. Going give it the trial run for the month. Let’s do this!

Day 3 in the books. They must have known my quads were on fire from yesterday and shown mercy. Started with so great leg stretches and then followed up with some upper body exercises to give the lower some rest. A few squats but nothing like yesterday, the stretches also helped more today much like the first day. So far very pleased.

Assessment done. Now to wait

One of the things I’m sour about is the annual cost doubled from last year to this year. Ouch! Scottie made the program expensive 😂

One of the things I’m sour about is the annual cost doubled from last year to this year. Ouch! Scottie made the program expensive 😂
Scottie, Ryan Palmer, Jordan… :LOL: they name drop at every opportunity.

Day 4 down, starting to form a habit with doing this. Today focused primarily on core strength and something they said that was a large word for hips.

I had to work through somethings, but the swing stick is on its way and my subscription costs didn’t increase. It may be a week or 2 before I’m commenting in here on the program. I generally try and do 3 days a week.

First workout done. It’s not hard and not very much sweat. But it’s a lot of fun and I love the swing aspect of it all.

I do think it will increase my flexibility and my core. Did I mention how fun it was. Like lifting at the range

Workout #2 in the books. Got to warm up with Scottie today and his pre round routine. Workout was harder than yesterday but just a light sweat. This program will not get rid of your Dad Bod.

But the flexibility and ground force training is something I need

Workout #2 in the books. Got to warm up with Scottie today and his pre round routine. Workout was harder than yesterday but just a light sweat. This program will not get rid of your Dad Bod.

But the flexibility and ground force training is something I need

I agree with these statements. The flexibility, core stability and ground force training work wonders. If anything this program will enable you to play golf for a long time which at the end of the day is something hopefully all of us here on THP want to do!

I hate going to a gym. I don’t like lifting and would rather do cardio. I despise stretching.

But this is swinging a golf club differently with resistance. As long as the daily workouts vary. I think I can stick with this. If I actually see gains with distance then this is the best thing ever.

I hate going to a gym. I don’t like lifting and would rather do cardio. I despise stretching.

But this is swinging a golf club differently with resistance. As long as the daily workouts vary. I think I can stick with this. If I actually see gains with distance then this is the best thing ever.
The variety is really nice, and the stretching honestly is what I desperately needed. The routines fluctuate in intensity and hardness which is nice and like you said the change ups every routine is good.

Rested yesterday (long day at work) and picked back up on day 5 today. Was nice exercises and warmups that work on hip mobility and stability. Definitely a golf centered workout and like @Wildcat said won’t get rid of your dad bod if that’s what you’re hoping for :LOL:

#3 more core and shoulders.

Not a big fan of just the bands without the swing stick but I guess it must be done

How much ceiling clearance do you think someone would need to do the swing exerciess

How much ceiling clearance do you think someone would need to do the swing exerciess
If you can swing a club you have plenty of room

Day 6 is in the books a lot of slow resistance strain training with the handle and band. Could feel the effects and was a low impact drill that was nice for a Friday.

Back