#4 The day I feared. 30 minutes of pure stretching. No bar no band just pure stretching. @Nessinator was laughing in the background at the noises I was making. But it needs to be done.

The 15 minutes of rotational power with the stick at the end was a good finish though.

If you have AirPlay makes it much easier to watch on your TV.

I’m in. Day 1 starts after dinner.

Day eight in the books. Was a great exercise for the wrists and elbows. Really great for longevity in the game. Bottom of app screen also show golf related yoga to help with stretches and such.

Workout #5 done. Biggest sweat yet

Fundamentals - glute stretch
Rotational - plyometrics with swing stick

This may be my favorite so far

Bodies will be good, mind will be right, equipment is locked in. Only have my myslef to blame now 😂
Blame Scooby for less than stellar per…✅ Yep we’re both on the same page 😝

Oh man, just did my first workout and it was great. It was split into a fundamentals piece and a rotational power piece.

For the fundamentals, they had us take a few swings before and after. It was crazy how much better the swing after felt, with just 10 mins of really light work. Will definitely be taking that routine to the course.

The rotational power piece was really good as well. Hips and core are barking a little. I expect to come out of winter like this:
The Rock Comedy GIF by Baywatch Movie

Oh man, just did my first workout and it was great. It was split into a fundamentals piece and a rotational power piece.

For the fundamentals, they had us take a few swings before and after. It was crazy how much better the swing after felt, with just 10 mins of really light work. Will definitely be taking that routine to the course.

The rotational power piece was really good as well. Hips and core are barking a little. I expect to come out of winter like this:
The Rock Comedy GIF by Baywatch Movie
So far they have all been split between fundamentals and rotational power for me

The other thing that is really nice is if you have various gear, dumbbells, resistance bands etc you can still use the app. You don’t need to buy their full kit of gear.

When you log into the app it asks you want gear you have access to so you can piece together your own gear instead of dropping the $200.

Im honestly thinking of doing that as I have everything except the swing bar.

My swing stick comes in tomorrow!

I’ve got to get started with this. Actually got the kit for my birthday in October. Need to make this daily.

My swing stick comes in tomorrow!
I love it. I swing it after the workout and most of the night. But the workout with it is fun

I love it. I swing it after the workout and most of the night. But the workout with it is fun

First work out should be early Friday morning!

That’s great to hear!

I was just about to ask about that. How often do you get full swinging workouts compared to using the bar with the resistance if that makes sense? I’m trying to see if getting the weighted swinging bat makes sense or if I can get by using my wife’s Pilates bar. Won’t be able to do a weighted swing, but should be able to do the rotational and press exercises with it

I was just about to ask about that. How often do you get full swinging workouts compared to using the bar with the resistance if that makes sense? I’m trying to see if getting the weighted swinging bat makes sense or if I can get by using my wife’s Pilates bar. Won’t be able to do a weighted swing, but should be able to do the rotational and press exercises with it
So far only once was there weighted swings during an actual workout. Most of the time it’s attached to the band. But it does come with two balls. One to simulate the weight of a driver and one heavier. Think the speed swing system

#4 The day I feared. 30 minutes of pure stretching. No bar no band just pure stretching. @Nessinator was laughing in the background at the noises I was making. But it needs to be done.

The 15 minutes of rotational power with the stick at the end was a good finish though.

If you have AirPlay makes it much easier to watch on your TV.
Air play to my LG TV only it has it show up in the middle 3rd of TV instead of the whole screen. Basically just kinda looks like my iPhone screen with 2 black bands one on each side. Is that normal?

So far only once was there weighted swings during an actual workout. Most of the time it’s attached to the band. But it does come with two balls. One to simulate the weight of a driver and one heavier. Think the speed swing system
Thanks for the feedback. Probably just need to decide if I will get utility out of them as a swing speed item.

Can you feel pre-routine if you will be swinging golf swings? I ask because those I’ll have to move to the garage compared to basement for the rest

Air play to my LG TV only it has it show up in the middle 3rd of TV instead of the whole screen. Basically just kinda looks like my iPhone screen with 2 black bands one on each side. Is that normal?
No try getting the full view on your phone hopefully translates to tv

I’d be curious how asymmetrical folks were. My right side sucked compared to my left

Thanks for the feedback. Probably just need to decide if I will get utility out of them as a swing speed item.

Can you feel pre-routine if you will be swinging golf swings? I ask because those I’ll have to move to the garage compared to basement for the rest
Most pre routine is stretching and rotation

At nite I’ve been doing the following swings:

Full swings
Towel drill (my favorite)
Split grip swings

Not on the instructions just what I like to do

I’d be curious how asymmetrical folks were. My right side sucked compared to my left

More than you’d think. I was on the struggle bus for a while 😂

Back