Grips.. Which are the "tackiest"??

I have been using Tour Velvet jumbo grips for some time now. I had a set installed last week and they didn't feel as "comfortable" or tacky as they have in the past. The Tour Velvet wraps don't work for me at all. What grips are recommended by the fine folks on here. I see Tacki Mack are a good buy but don't know how they would work. I am also looking at the Winn Excell Jumbo wraps.

Thanks for the input guys and gals!

:drinks:

Hey buddy I helped you with the cleaning winn grips thread along with a few others....not many people speak of them but if you got the bread....check out grip master grips! They will run you a cool 300 to 550 a set. I have met pros who didn't know of them until I informed them! Made of the craziest exotic leathers! Jon Daly I think advertised for them. Anyhow....Iomic, winn, No.1, Pure, all those grips have some nice tackiness. weird thing is my hands sweat real bad from a medical issue so I always thought a tackier grip was needed and they made everything worse so all Cords for me or atleast a GPND! Good Luck in your search and if you find something your interested in I may be able to score you a better price so feel free to contact me!

Nice find Smalls I would play some of those if they performed like my current grips.

Golf pride 2G's Tour Wraps. Wet towel/dry towel combo keeps them tacky at all times, and I live in the tropics- humidity central. Went away from the NDMC's for comfort reasons.

I used Iomic's all last year on my irons and woods. While they are very tacky I have seen some noticeable wearing on the irons. The woods still look great but I am a little dissapointed in the irons. For the price I was hoping they lasted at least two years. They are still playable it for the most part it looks to be more of a wear/rubbing off of the material where my thumb sits. I would still recommend them as far as tack - but may give the Winn's a shot.

These would like to see them in some new colors..
488B22C090B8DF1F04947E893852C2C114CC2E.jpg

These would like to see them in some new colors..
488B22C090B8DF1F04947E893852C2C114CC2E.jpg

Here you go, PURE P2 wrap. http://www.puregrips.com/grips/view/p2/

VERY similar to the Tour Wrap, but tackier, and last WAAAAAAY longer. All natural rubber, very very tight tolerances, and made in the USA.

They have orange wraps too. I have an orange putter grip and love the color, might put the orange wraps on the AMPs too. Or, I can have them make a set of black grips with orange paint fill.

30063582.jpg

Here you go, PURE P2 wrap. http://www.puregrips.com/grips/view/p2/

VERY similar to the Tour Wrap, but tackier, and last WAAAAAAY longer. All natural rubber, very very tight tolerances, and made in the USA.

They have orange wraps too. I have an orange putter grip and love the color, might put the orange wraps on the AMPs too. Or, I can have them make a set of black grips with orange paint fill.

30063582.jpg

Thanks ordered one today just to try out going to try to install with soapy warm water we shall see???

Winn Dry-tac all the way. The best i've ever had.

Thanks ordered one today just to try out going to try to install with soapy warm water we shall see???

These are meant to be blown on. Do you have an air compressor?

Yeah i know i have two air compressor's but did not want so shell out another 40 bucks till i see if these are keepers..

I you would like, I have an extra install tool I would send you to use, if you promise to send it back. :angel:

Thanks.. but i'll just go old school on this on if it comes to it i'll buy the install gun later thanks for the offer..

No problem. I think you'll like them.

the winn dri-tac grips are tacky until they get wet they get heavy and very slick which is funny because they are called dri-tac because they only stay tacky when it is dry. Overall the multi compounds are the tackiest for the longest and in wet weather

Back