I tell you what you can grease the barrel of my Glock. Advice on some kind of oil to lubricate the bolt

Glocks require very little lubrication and only in specific areas. Your manual and youtube can point out the proper locations. My preferred oil is Gun Butter.

Sorry guys but America's obsession with guns is just weird.
Some people say that about golfers. Just because you don't understand it certainly doesn't make it weird. It's just not for you.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I have a few firearms but never shoot anymore.
I never hunted ever, but I used to shoot when I was younger.
Just lost interest, I guess. Don't belong to a (shooting) club anymore, either.

My daughter is a rather good markswoman, however.

When I was teaching, I found most women were excellent shots, even if timid going in. They don't usually have to unlearn the things us guys see in action movies.

When I was teaching, I found most women were excellent shots, even if timid going in. They don't usually have to unlearn the things us guys see in action movies.

Yep, my wife puts me to shame at the range. She also takes about 3x as long as I do to go through the same amount of ammo

6417C515-0E52-4630-80BE-C170A72AB131.jpeg

My Mpm was a pretty good shot. Step-Dad took her to the range to teach her how to shoot the home defense pistol after their next door nrighbors were kidnapped and killed! My Step-Dad was all over the place, my Mom's shots were all in the chest!

My Mpm was a pretty good shot. Step-Dad took her to the range to teach her how to shoot the home defense pistol after their next door nrighbors were kidnapped and killed! My Step-Dad was all over the place, my Mom's shots were all in the chest!

Oops! Double post. Don't know why!?

This is me as well. I used to like shooting guns. Trap, skeet and long ranges, when I could find the a range long enough. I have a few antique Winchester 94s and a few other guns but I haven't shot any of them for over 10 years. It just doesn't interest me any longer. Nothing challenging about it. I enjoy challenges. I do enjoy looking at the pictures everyone is posting. I appreciate their interest in it.
My 19 yr old shoots quite a bit. He enjoys it.

Here is my long range hunting rifle. It's a Remington 700, chambered in 6.5 PRC, with a 27in. Bartlein barrel and Nightforce SHV. It will launch 156 Bergers at 2960 fps with H1000 and will shoot 1/2 MOA out to 600 yds. That's as far as I have shot. Haven't been able to find a longer range near me. I have several other custom hunting rifles. But this one is my favorite.

78ea78132c3ffbcb5be5093a417a9bf2.jpg
60964ca0182e380c5b9ac79353181373.jpg

Here is my long range hunting rifle. It's a Remington 700, chambered in 6.5 PRC, with a 27in. Bartlein barrel and Nightforce SHV. It will launch 156 Bergers at 2960 fps with H1000 and will shoot 1/2 MOA out to 600 yds. That's as far as I have shot. Haven't been able to find a longer range near me. I have several other custom hunting rifles. But this one is my favorite.

78ea78132c3ffbcb5be5093a417a9bf2.jpg
60964ca0182e380c5b9ac79353181373.jpg

I would love to try that rifle at 600 yards. That is a beauty.

Oh my. Here I am deep in swing-training mode, getting back out to the practice ranges, this >< close to playing again, thinking again about the possibility of new irons sometime in the not-too-far-distant future--maybe even OL irons, and along comes this:

What is essentially a 2011, crowned and recessed match-grade barrel, recessed slide release, Staccato-compatible mags, optics cut, for $1500. Under $2k with an optic :cool:

I could be in trouble here :ROFLMAO:

Must. Stay. Focused. 🤪

Oh my. Here I am deep in swing-training mode, getting back out to the practice ranges, this >< close to playing again, thinking again about the possibility of new irons sometime in the not-too-far-distant future--maybe even OL irons, and along comes this:

What is essentially a 2011, crowned and recessed match-grade barrel, recessed slide release, Staccato-compatible mags, optics cut, for $1500. Under $2k with an optic :cool:

Must. Stay. Focused. 🤪

I AM SO IN!!!!!! Now I have to tell myself repeatedly....."you can not sell one of the coyotes rifles to get this"

I AM SO IN!!!!!!
I may be in. If so: Won't be until after the end of the golf season here. Plus I'll wait for reviews and user experiences. But I suspect Springfield got this one right. We shall see.

Must. Stay. Focused. 🤪

Saw that this morning and man oh man is it pretty!

Both are expensive hobbies. I collect old military Swedish and German Mausers, I used to have 16 of them along with a Mosin Nagant for slumming. Here in Georgia seniors pay $5 a year to shoot at any of the state owned ranges so I have golf 8 miles north of the house and a range 11 miles south.
Used to shoot this WW2 Swedish m41/B in competition vintage sniper. It's good to 800 yards.

20220902_115714.jpg

View attachment 9124164
Saw that this morning and man oh man is it pretty!

Just sold my Staccato P and was thinking of this one. But, there are a fair amount of reviews that indicate QC problems. I can wait. Besides I can use the proceeds from my Staccato to upgrade my Big Bertha '94 irons. Which ironically enough I bought when I sold some guns a looooooong time ago.

Back