Hello From Down Under.

Boy From Oz

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi THP'ers, my first post here and would like to say how incredibly impressed I am with what you have to offer the global golfing public. I have been lurking about in the background for some months after trying to find half decent reviews so I could decide on what new clubs to look at. Wow, I found more than just your average reviews. Real people testing equipment and giving honest feedback that you can bank on and whats more, the equipment was provided by the oem's for forum members. I then discovered this was only the tip of the iceberg of what THP was about. I hope I can contribute to the boards in some form in the future.

Cheers
Chris

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP !

Welcome, It starting to warm up down there yet?

welcome lad

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Certainly is, forecast for tomorrow is for 29 degrees.

Forgot the whole celsius thing for a second there. I was thinking you were in bad shape if that was warming up.

Welcome aboard Chris, glad you decided to join us here at the best golf site in the entire world.

Welcome

Welcome to THP

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Welcome to THP! Enjoy yourself and go Footscray!

Welcome to THP! Enjoy yourself and go Footscray!

Haha, great to see you know some Aussie rules football. Pity the bulldogs didn't do so well this year.

Haha, great to see you know some Aussie rules football. Pity the bulldogs didn't do so well this year.

I honestly haven't kept up with it for a few years now. I use to go to the G every year for Anzac Day and watch Collingwood and Essendon. I loved the game. Played it in Uni and a bunch of dudes I went to Uni with were from Victoria so it was easy to get hooked. You'll laugh your ass off when I tell you why I chose to root for Footscray: Danny Southern! hahaha, he was such a badass to me.

It's a great sport, I lived in Canberra, where Union and League are obviously more popular but I much preferred playing AFL. I was a ruckman. I like being able to drill people.

Welcome and enjoy !

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

I honestly haven't kept up with it for a few years now. I use to go to the G every year for Anzac Day and watch Collingwood and Essendon. I loved the game. Played it in Uni and a bunch of dudes I went to Uni with were from Victoria so it was easy to get hooked. You'll laugh your ass off when I tell you why I chose to root for Footscray: Danny Southern! hahaha, he was such a badass to me.

It's a great sport, I lived in Canberra, where Union and League are obviously more popular but I much preferred playing AFL. I was a ruckman. I like being able to drill people.

You're right that is hilarious!! Danny Southern, that is a face only a mother could love. It seems you are a well traveled and cultured dude. Preliminary finals here next week and Collingwood are in the finals so you can imagine the ferals are up and about!!

You're right that is hilarious!! Danny Southern, that is a face only a mother could love. It seems you are a well traveled and cultured dude. Preliminary finals here next week and Collingwood are in the finals so you can imagine the ferals are up and about!!

hahaha, yup. I can imagine the debauchery. I always hated Carlton more than anyone, mostly b/c I wasn't too fond of wogs, lol. And I didn't care for Hawthorne, b/c Shane Crawford was such a pretty boy. The doggies had tough guys back then. Like Libba! What a legend.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Back