Hello From Down Under.

Hahahaha, that's awkward. I'm a massive Blues fan!!:act-up:

Dont worry the doggies have still got quite a few hard nuts running around. You'll also be happy to know that Libber's young bloke is now playing for the Dogs, he got drafted under the father son rule and he is a gun.

I had a terrible feeling you were going to be a Blues fan. My bad. I think it's b/c I hated Kouta so much when I was there. All tan and muscular and the chicks liked him! I loved how much people hated Libber. He was fun to root for.

I miss Australia a lot. I have some great friends there. Unfortunately, I didn't play a whole lot of golf back then.

I played Barnbougle Dunes about 12 months ago in abysmal conditions. Make sure you get a weather forecast before you go!
A par 5 downwind needed only a 5 wood and a 5 iron to carry the back of the green by 20m. And a par 3 into it needed driver!
Looking forward to playing the Lost Farm in November.

I had a terrible feeling you were going to be a Blues fan. My bad. I think it's b/c I hated Kouta so much when I was there. All tan and muscular and the chicks liked him! I loved how much people hated Libber. He was fun to root for.

I miss Australia a lot. I have some great friends there. Unfortunately, I didn't play a whole lot of golf back then.

Haha, the Greek Adonis. Yeah the chicks still dig him mate and he hasn't change 1 bit since retiring.

Pity you didnt get to play more golf here, I have a feeling you may have found it harder to leave.

I played Barnbougle Dunes about 12 months ago in abysmal conditions. Make sure you get a weather forecast before you go!
A par 5 downwind needed only a 5 wood and a 5 iron to carry the back of the green by 20m. And a par 3 into it needed driver!
Looking forward to playing the Lost Farm in November.

Yes I've been told that it is miserable in bad weather being so open to bass strait.

Haha, the Greek Adonis. Yeah the chicks still dig him mate and he hasn't change 1 bit since retiring.

Pity you didnt get to play more golf here, I have a feeling you may have found it harder to leave.

I played some, just not a lot. My best mate over there is from a town in NSW called Young, and he was a good golfer so every time we went back there we played golf at the club. I enjoyed it, but mostly drank a bit while playing.

I lived in Canberra for 4 years and played a little bit there but I can't recall the name of the course. They gave a ridiculous rate to Uni students so we'd go there and walk it for like $6. My ex was Tasmanian and her old man liked to golf so we golfed at a few courses in Launceston which were really nice. But the best was playing golf in the Hunter Valley. I believe we played that Greg Norman course just after it had opened and it was a real treat. I was just into other things at the time and golfing at nice courses is expensive.

I played some, just not a lot. My best mate over there is from a town in NSW called Young, and he was a good golfer so every time we went back there we played golf at the club. I enjoyed it, but mostly drank a bit while playing.

I lived in Canberra for 4 years and played a little bit there but I can't recall the name of the course. They gave a ridiculous rate to Uni students so we'd go there and walk it for like $6. My ex was Tasmanian and her old man liked to golf so we golfed at a few courses in Launceston which were really nice. But the best was playing golf in the Hunter Valley. I believe we played that Greg Norman course just after it had opened and it was a real treat. I was just into other things at the time and golfing at nice courses is expensive.

Very true, St Andrews this Sunday is 80 bucks on a group booking!!

Welcome to THP! I hope to travel to australia in the near future...

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Hi THP'ers, my first post here and would like to say how incredibly impressed I am with what you have to offer the global golfing public. I have been lurking about in the background for some months after trying to find half decent reviews so I could decide on what new clubs to look at. Wow, I found more than just your average reviews. Real people testing equipment and giving honest feedback that you can bank on and whats more, the equipment was provided by the oem's for forum members. I then discovered this was only the tip of the iceberg of what THP was about. I hope I can contribute to the boards in some form in the future.

Cheers
Chris

Welcome to THP! I've also been impressed by what the site can produce, and hope to make some significant contributions in the future.

Back