Hey Dude and a golf shoe had a baby

Wore these again to the driving range. Super comfortable. No slipping. The guy next to me asked if I was wearing Hey Dudes. I told him about them. He liked the way they looked and said he was gonna check them out at Loggerhead next week.

I wore these today. I had no issues even in the wet conditions. No slippage. One draw back is they are not waterproof. The morning dew made them slightly damp.

I love hey dudes, but I'm a FJ Classic guy. To each their own though, I'm sure they are comfortable!

I’d give anything to fire the next hey dude wearing pos that walked into my office.

Its work, not a f’n lounge.

Anyway, rant over.

On a lighter note, when I retire and drive a golf cart every day, I could get on board. I really like those Olukai shoes as well. I like the idea of a funky golf shirt, laid back island style and zero give a ****.

I’d give anything to fire the next hey dude wearing pos that walked into my office.

Its work, not a f’n lounge.

Anyway, rant over.

On a lighter note, when I retire and drive a golf cart every day, I could get on board. I really like those Olukai shoes as well. I like the idea of a funky golf shirt, laid back island style and zero give a ****.
I'm wearing a pair right now.

I wore these today. I had no issues even in the wet conditions. No slippage. One draw back is they are not waterproof. The morning dew made them slightly damp.
I wear these a ton on dry days and I think they are fantastic. I also tried once on a Sunday morning and the dew proved to be too much. But for non-violent swings they work really well, definitely grip better than I expected.

Ok, these are pretty good. I played 18 in these today. Feet were super comfortable. Even in the heat and humidity, they breathe very well. No slippage! For hot, dry days, these will be my go-to shoes for the foreseeable future.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Earlier this month, the 2023 PGA Show gave PGA Professionals and golf buyers gathered in Orlando a preview of the exciting new gear and merchandise coming to market this year.
The judging panel selected three overall “Best New Product” Award winners – Dotty Green Golf rangefinder, SKONI footwear and the PUTTLINK smart ball.

How do they handle drink spillage Thrill? Sounds like we need t plan a trip to Bosco's office with several of us wearing a pair...haha
🤣

Honestly, the guys in Hey Dude’s have proven to be the only f*****s with half a brain.

I stand corrected!

How do they handle drink spillage Thrill? Sounds like we need t plan a trip to Bosco's office with several of us wearing a pair...haha
They held up well in the morning dew.

Wore these to the range yesterday. So comfortable.

I love my Hey Dudes. And I would wear them if I could. But my feet put a ton of torque on my golf shoes. I have a tendency to rip the sole off of my outside left foot. I don't think these would hold up for me.

Ngapa GIF

Back