Hittin' the Road With Michigan Slice

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
For those who might remember, last September I took off on a cross country journey to Las Vegas to attend my first ever THP official event The Bridgestone Championship.

That thread can be found here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?49035-Michigan-slices-journey-to-VEGAS!!

I've always preferred driving, seeing this great country. Flying is faster, more convenient, but in my mind kind of impersonal.

I Have a Bed I put in back, and sleep very well in the back of the van. I almost always never sleep well in hotels and prefer the van actually.

I regret not making a thread for my trip to Hilton Head, as we had fun, and took a couple side trips.

This thread will serve as my travel diary. Fellow THPers will join me on trips also, and hopefully post here while on the trips also.
So please join me while I'm on the road, It is a blast chatting back and forth and sharing my travels with you!

My Next journey takes me to the Bridgestone Invitational in Lake Charles, La
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...red-By-Bridgestone-Golf&p=2911041#post2911041

I will pick this back up tomorrow upon departure for Louisiana!

The Vegas one was a great follow. I'll be following along this time...safe travels buddy.

The Vegas trip thread is by far my favorite thread ever. Can't wait for this to unfold! Safe travels buddy and have fun!

Safe travels

safe travels and see you in LC

So glad you are doing another roadtrip thread CJ! Safe travels and I can't wait to follow along with your journey.

I can't wait to follow along, I agree with you that road trips are the way to travel minus the bed in the back of the van though.

the Vegas thread was awesome. looking forward to it.

be safe

I can't wait to follow along, I agree with you that road trips are the way to travel minus the bed in the back of the van though.

Unless, of course, said van happens to be parked down by the river.

text ne when you come through and we can grab a bite to eat!

If you find yourself in Chicago's western suburbs, drinks are on me.

Safe travels CJ! I'll be following along.

safe travels

Safe travels CJ. Looking forward to following along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Safe travels yo! Look forward to following along.

I have A real hard time sleeping in hotels, and feel a lot more rested doing it this way.

Unless, of course, said van happens to be parked down by the river.

Usually in Truck stops, can grab breakfast, shower (If clean and drain well)

Looking forward to when I will be able to contribute going to Indy and Ocean City with 2+ more potential trips this year! Safe travels bud!

I have A real hard time sleeping in hotels, and feel a lot more rested doing it this way.

Usually in Truck stops, can grab breakfast, shower (If clean and drain well)

Yeah, either way, I agree nothing beats a good road trip.

Subscribed for sure!

Safe travels CJ!!!

Be safe!

I can't wait to follow along again!

Dang, too late to get the 1st, "in a van... down by the river!" reference in.

Drive safe you crazy yankee. Look forward to meeting you.

Be safe on the road buddy....somebody has to put the fear in those buffet clowns with me this weekend.

Back