Hittin' the Road With Michigan Slice

I was supposed to be joining you guys on Friday at the Dormie Club, but I got bumped due to lack of tee times...... So I will be at Lonnie Poole tomorrow with the group. I'm extremely jealous that I don't get to join you guys on Sunday, but Miller Time and I are keeping the Donald Ross spirit of the weekend alive, playing another of his courses instead.

West Virginia in a state of emergency with over a foot of snow. CJ living at the north pole is paying off in this snow!

Hittin' the Road With Michigan Slice

Just crossed into Virginia on 77.
And gave Tyler the wheel.
Drove through some areas with easily over a foot of snow, saw many cars, trucks, police cars stuck in the snow.
Luckily, the Michigan Minivan wasn't included in the carnage.
No more snow, just a touch of rain.

West Virginia in a state of emergency with over a foot of snow. CJ living at the north pole is paying off in this snow!

Be safe guys. Sounds like it's nasty out there.

Continued safe travels!

Be safe guys. Sounds like it's nasty out there.

We are well through the snow...
Tyler doing good.... But not trusting him enough to close my eyes.
kidding....

Keep it safe guys.

More driving....less hat shopping!

More driving....less hat shopping!
Ha we finally made it. Rolled the windows down in the van too. Don't you worry, the hat shopping has been done.

We are always happy to have you guys as guests in the state of North Carolina. But next time, could you leave that Michigan winter back at home?

Thanks.

See you boys soon, hopefully I only puke once on the flight from ATL to RDU

See you boys soon, hopefully I only puke once on the flight from ATL to RDU

It's like a 30 minute flight! You'll start your decent before you even get above the clouds haha

It's like a 30 minute flight! You'll start your decent before you even get above the clouds haha
It was rougher than a Cobb on the trip.ti ATL hopefully this one is smoother :)

We are always happy to have you guys as guests in the state of North Carolina. But next time, could you leave that Michigan winter back at home?

Thanks.
We started to encounter it in Ohio, so by our reasoning, it is that states fault. See you guys in 3 hours!

And here we are. On the road again and bringing the bad weather to the middle of America (by population). Spectacular light show off to the west as we approach St. Louis. And the big fella is catching some zzzzzz

And here we are. On the road again and bringing the bad weather to the middle of America (by population). Spectacular light show off to the west as we approach St. Louis. And the big fella is catching some zzzzzz

how we doing now? And what is the sleep thing that CJ is being mentioned with? We all know he doesn't sleep

how we doing now? And what is the sleep thing that CJ is being mentioned with? We all know he doesn't sleep

Old age is catching up to him.

Who's driving?

driving-o.gif

Back