Hot Dog Challenge - THP Radio

Challenge JB to eat two pounds of salad.

"Dont feed the dog" haha

So did you keep them all down or did you have to "refund" a few :sick:

"Intestinal Fortitude"! I loved it! That was so funny. I'm a big guy and 5 hotdogs would make me absolutely miserable so hats off to you GG for giving it the good ol college try!

"Dont feed the dog" haha

So did you keep them all down or did you have to "refund" a few :sick:

Nope, I never got sick. I even had a small bowl of cereal for dinner last night, although I felt really sick after eating that.

"Intestinal Fortitude"! I loved it! That was so funny. I'm a big guy and 5 hotdogs would make me absolutely miserable so hats off to you GG for giving it the good ol college try!

haha thanks!

Absolutely no way to eat 7lbs of grilled cheese.

Sorry I missed this one, that would be funny but I think he could actually do that. I want to see him try and eat 7lbs of grilled cheese like he thinks he can do, no way!

i wouldn't mind going head to head with him on that contest...i love a good grilled chese

he'd enjoy the grilled cheese... you didnt enjoy the hot dogs... you gotta give him something you enjoy that he doesnt... lolz

there is a nice little restaurant on my block that has a pancake challenge. Its 2 12' pancakes(that are 1 inch thick) plus a thick layer of fruit. You have to eat it in 20 minutes or less. It has never been done. They just started it at the beginning of the year, so far there are 60+ people on the wall of shame, and nobody on the wall of fame.

Gonna be listening to this on the plane so I'm a little excited to hear the entertainment. I love the challenges. GG, you gotta figure something out where JB has to eat a huge amount of bacon since he loves it so much.

Nope, I never got sick. I even had a small bowl of cereal for dinner last night, although I felt really sick after eating that.

haha thanks!

Cause your allergic to Milk!

Sorry I missed this one, that would be funny but I think he could actually do that. I want to see him try and eat 7lbs of grilled cheese like he thinks he can do, no way!

He wouldnt SH!T for 2 weeks! hehe

I use soy milk, it's a lactose intolerant girls best friend.

I figured you did, I am not lactose intollerant but milk messes my stomach up so when I do drink milk I try to get soy

I figured you did, I am not lactose intollerant but milk messes my stomach up so when I do drink milk I try to get soy

People are always talking a lot of crap about soy milk but it's really not that bad. It doesn't taste like regular milk, I will admit that but I still like the way it tastes. Lactaid, which is real milk minus the lactose enzyme is the best and tastes just like milk because it is milk.

People are always talking a lot of crap about soy milk but it's really not that bad. It doesn't taste like regular milk, I will admit that but I still like the way it tastes. Lactaid, which is real milk minus the lactose enzyme is the best and tastes just like milk because it is milk.

+1

I've been on Silk now for years and don't even recognize the difference between that and skim milk.

Best show ever!! This was a complete blast to listen to from beginning to end. It was hilarious how JB was describing what was going on. Will we see some video for this too?

Best show ever!! This was a complete blast to listen to from beginning to end. It was hilarious how JB was describing what was going on. Will we see some video for this too?

We will, but I have to edit it. Its a HUGE file and we cannot put up the full 30 minute video. But we will get most of it up there.

We will, but I have to edit it. Its a HUGE file and we cannot put up the full 30 minute video. But we will get most of it up there.

Cool beans!! Looking forward to it!!

Congrats to GG again for a valiant effort!!

Thank you! I really do think if it weren't for those awful buns I could have done it. But that cardboard sandpaper garbage I was trying to eat was just impossible.

Perhaps a mulligan on this one? but use regular buns this time lol

awww too bad GG! I was pullin for ya! 7lbs of grilled cheese? wow thats alot but I would still love to take that challenge win or lose I love me some good grilled cheese!

Perhaps a mulligan on this one? but use regular buns this time lol

I will never use those wheat buns again, yuck!

awww too bad GG! I was pullin for ya! 7lbs of grilled cheese? wow thats alot but I would still love to take that challenge win or lose I love me some good grilled cheese!

You may not want to eat grilled cheese for a very long time after you eat 7lbs of it. I think competitive eating could be a new new type of diet haha.

Back