Hot Dog Challenge - THP Radio

maybe this could be a new golf trend... competitive eating at the turn!

Nice try but leave the eating challenges to Adam Richmond.

GG an't big enough to be a serious "contenda" and Ellie doesn't need the leftovers.

Love the idea, though

Spoken like a man that knows our puppy well. She still loves you despite hinting that she might be heavy. HA

"The Meat Sweats" cracked me up. I've experienced them too from peer pressure and eating challenges. Nice try to choke down the wheat buns. I'm sure you would've coasted through the challenge with regular buns.

"The Meat Sweats" cracked me up. I've experienced them too from peer pressure and eating challenges. Nice try to choke down the wheat buns. I'm sure you would've coasted through the challenge with regular buns.

meat sweats are temporary... glory is forever... hahaha

Congrats on a good performance GG!

Undoubtedly the wheat buns and the low-fat dogs did you in. You should have gone with the tastiest possible dogs, downed them in one go, and dealt with the consequences later. Better luck next time!

those dogs dont look 'regular'
are you sure they arent foot longs?

They werent foot longs. Just regular Hebrew National length. My wife is a trooper and I give her credit for that much. Im glad everybody enjoyed the show.

My usual lunchtime podcast was unavailable today so I went back and listened to this show again. Still one of the best ITRs to date. It was a blast to listen too, so funny! GG, I still feal your pain!

Was the video of this ever posted? I think it would be a hoot to watch.

The video file was too large so we weren't able to upload it. :(

My usual lunchtime podcast was unavailable today so I went back and listened to this show again. Still one of the best ITRs to date. It was a blast to listen too, so funny! GG, I still feal your pain!

Was the video of this ever posted? I think it would be a hoot to watch.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

GG is back on the horse eating a hot dog tonight.

GG is back on the horse eating a hot dog tonight.

Way to go, GG! Life is better with hot dogs.

Kevin

Finally....

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Tube Steaks. Sometimes you just have to indulge,,, in this fine American delicacy :hungry:

It was a lowfat Hebrew National beef frank. I put a ton of sauerkraut and mustard on there and made sure to put it on a white bread bun. It was pretty good. I was a little nervous, it's been a long time, but it was good and I think I am officially back.

Wow! Never thought I would see the day.

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

It was a lowfat Hebrew National beef frank. I put a ton of sauerkraut and mustard on there and made sure to put it on a white bread bun. It was pretty good. I was a little nervous, it's been a long time, but it was good and I think I am officially back.

Yuss!! I had two for dinner myself!! Get another competition going GG!! I'll race you haha!

Way to go GG! You knew you couldn't stay away forever.

Gotta have one of those giant Nathans dinner franks that are like 600 calories per. Those are yummy.

lowfat = almost tastes like the real thing/nearly tastes good. :smile:

just a random observation

Gotta have one of those giant Nathans dinner franks that are like 600 calories per. Those are yummy.

Only a couple of carbs, though.

Kevin

Mmmm...gristle missile.

nice GG, gotta have a hotdog everyonce in awhile, love me some cheese franks lol

Back