How much are your yearly Golf Membership dues?

The course I have a membership at is 1000$ (1750$) if you're over 30 and I have unlimited golf, we have a nice practice facilty which you get unlimited balls for an extra 200$ and an extra 600$ if you want unlimited cart use.

My hometown course costs $225 for a family membership. There is no range. I use my uncle's golf cart, but cart shed rental I think is like $100 a year or some such small number.

The course I've been thinking of joining, but is 37 minutes away (which is discouraging) is $1100 single, with cart, 7 days a week of golf. It also has unlimited driving range for $200/person.

Our local course is about $800 for member plus one, but doesn't include carts or balls. Then again it is open year around so that is nothing to pay each month. On top of that I live about 2 blocks away from some holes and work right next others! The joys of small-town living.

$520 for the season for Junior. Free range balls, no beverage fees, club storage included.

I pay $230/month so thats $2760 year for myself and all my boys (4 of them) its unlimited range balls and all you can play. We get charged if we use a cart. $15.00 per person per 18 holes. My bill runs about $900/month.

my home course is a sweet municipal. $350/yr for a single, $450/yr for a family and i believe +$100 for a year round cart. (i almost always walk).
my other home course, i'm still on the "family" membership, "so i got that going for me...which is nice."

MaryC:
The big bonus for me is since my instructor plays out of the club I'm a known entity in the pro shop. This has paid off as I've gotten some preferential treatment (ok, taking cookies to the guys does help) like my discount as a single before 1pm on weekends & sometimes just go!

Needless to say, I just renewed.[/QUOTE]

If I bring cookies can I join?

One good thing about going back to school is some of the college discounts. The course I am going to buy a membership at is $195 with a valid college ID. It doesn't include a cart and I have to pay a $5 greens fee every time but it is a tough price to beat.

That is amazingly low price!

The course I play it is one of the nicest public courses in the area and used to be $700 per year. A few years back they started offering 2-year memberships for $400. They keep the course in the best shape out of every public course in the area even with the increase in membership since offering the special. You can't beat $200/year! That doesn't include a cart, but I usually walk anyway with my Clic Gear cart

Well the cheapest yearly rate around here is going to be $2500 for the year, if you want to join one of the private clubs your initiation fee is going to be about $18000 or more, and then about $3000-$4000 a year.

My monthly is $260, so $3100 for the year. Plus, semi-annual F+B which is never a problem to use the minimum.

The city membership I buy is 450 for a year and you only pay 5 dollars to play 9 or 18 walking. They offer a membership that's 1300 dollars and you don't pay anything and get a cart every time you play. With the the membership you can play any of the 6 city of Dayton courses.

That is good value in Dayton. My family lives there so I visit a few times a year.

I pay $230/month so thats $2760 year for myself and all my boys (4 of them) its unlimited range balls and all you can play. We get charged if we use a cart. $15.00 per person per 18 holes. My bill runs about $900/month.

$900 a month? IS that the $230 plus cart fees?

I think the lowest price around the Northern Virginia area for a 7 day membership is around $2,500...most are around 5K & up per year.

Interesting how yearly golf fees vary so much depending on where you live.

Not including the initiation fee I paid, I pay $3600yr for green fees and unlimited range. $1000 yr for cart fees or I can pay $22 round for cart if I don't choose the annual cart at the beginning of the year. 27 holes and a nice range, green and short game area. No F&B. Its about the average if you don't include the the higher end clubs which are around $750mth plus F&B. TPC Canyons does a flat $4000yr and includes everything I believe. Paiute is $5000yr and includes all 3 Pete Dye courses.

$900 a month? IS that the $230 plus cart fees?

Cart fees, Guest and some food. Like I said I have 4 boys and all play and eat there sometimes. But we play a lot of golf. I play about 3-5 times per week.

I'm part owner of the course I belong to so my rate is less than other season pass holders. I pay $550 for a membership and annual cart lease (unlimited golf & cart use). Otherwise it's around $850 for the same package.

The course I play at offered 2 years pre-paid greens fees for $500 but you have to buy a cart for every round, $12 for 9 holes, $20 for 18 holes. They have membership rates for "young executives" under 32 years old for $1300 for unlimited green fees plus and optional $700 for carts.

Country Club is $375/month including the $50 food minimum, bag storage and a locker. This covers unlimited golf, swimming pool etc. for the whole family. Carts and/or cart storage is extra, unlimited range balls run $300-$500/year depending on the number of people. Least expensive in the area is around $1500/year without cart, $2700 with cart for the whole family. An annual family range pass sells for $300.

Yearly fees are $2748.00 for the family for platinum membership which includes social membership, pool, and golf. Carts are $16.00 per player per 18 holes and $8.00 for 9 holes. GHIN is $80.00 per year. Range program is $200.00 for the family per year or $7.00 per bag.

The rates where I have a membership did not raise the rates for 2011. With the economy the way it is did your local courses raise rates? Where I am a member the golf membership runs from 1 Apr - 31 Mar so my membership is getting ready to run out & I am considering whether to renew.

I think the lowest price around the Northern Virginia area for a 7 day membership is around $2,500...most are around 5K & up per year.

Interesting how yearly golf fees vary so much depending on where you live.

well it seems also that many people on here have "memberships" at public courses, which are obviously going to be way cheaper than anyone that has a private oen right?

The rates where I have a membership did not raise the rates for 2011. With the economy the way it is did your local courses raise rates? Where I am a member the golf membership runs from 1 Apr - 31 Mar so my membership is getting ready to run out & I am considering whether to renew.

Our annual membership is also from 1 April through March 31st. April 1st will be the start of our 4th year at the club and the rates have remained the same as the day we joined. We don't have F/B minimums and we don't have special assessments.

Improvements at the club have been numerous since we joined. All cart paths re-paved, new 108" TV screens in the bar area, new bunkers on 7 holes and every other bunker has been extended/expanded. An additional 8 feet of area added to the pool, total remodel of the main ballroom, GPS in all golf carts, and even more that I can't remember right now.

We're just one family of several hundred that are happy members there.

My Home Club, American Lake Veterans Golf Club, in Lakewood, WA is a semi-private club... Membership restricted to Armed Forces veterans/active and family. Annual dues is $150. Membership includes unlimited golf 7 days/wk. Membership is not required, however player must still be a veteran/dependent and cost is $12 per round. Members can bring guests. Guest fees are $20. The course is currently 9 holes with separate tees on each hole for front / back to equal 18 holes. The actual back nine, designed by Jack Nicklaus, is currently under construction and will open in 2014, giving us a full, awesome 18 hole course. Driving Range is available with $2 and $4 buckets. Putting and chipping greens are also provided. The course is currently a 5621 yard Par 71 with a 65.9/104 rating and slope. It will play over 6000 yards and be more difficult with the opening of the new back nine, including water hazards, named the Jack Nicklaus Nine. There is a separate players Golf Club that accepts men and women members and hosts monthly tournaments. Carts are $5 per 9 holes. Pull carts are free. Members 80 years old and older, and certain disabled vets receive free Carts; some custom built to fit their disability.

I'm about $350/month, w/o cart fees though, includes two pools, tennis and reciprocal benefits at a bunch of places when we travel.

I saw this course featured I think on the Golf Channel. It seems like a special place.
My Home Club, American Lake Veterans Golf Club, in Lakewood, WA is a semi-private club... Membership restricted to Armed Forces veterans/active and family. Annual dues is $150. Membership includes unlimited golf 7 days/wk. Membership is not required, however player must still be a veteran/dependent and cost is $12 per round. Members can bring guests. Guest fees are $20. The course is currently 9 holes with separate tees on each hole for front / back to equal 18 holes. The actual back nine, designed by Jack Nicklaus, is currently under construction and will open in 2014, giving us a full, awesome 18 hole course. Driving Range is available with $2 and $4 buckets. Putting and chipping greens are also provided. The course is currently a 5621 yard Par 71 with a 65.9/104 rating and slope. It will play over 6000 yards and be more difficult with the opening of the new back nine, including water hazards, named the Jack Nicklaus Nine. There is a separate players Golf Club that accepts men and women members and hosts monthly tournaments. Carts are $5 per 9 holes. Pull carts are free. Members 80 years old and older, and certain disabled vets receive free Carts; some custom built to fit their disability.

Back