How much are your yearly Golf Membership dues?

Looking at a club about 5 mins from my house. $200,000 initiation fee and dues are $1,365 per month.
That makes our $4,000 initiation and $700 a month not seem so bad. Is that Spanish Oak?

Last year, annual membership, which includes unlimited golf, cart and range balls, was $1650. The city finally put some money into the course and last summer replaced all 18 greens, redid all the tees, did some irrigation system repairs and did a deep cleaning of the kitchen area in the clubhouse. So this year, when our membership expires, it will go up to $2100. Monthly memberships are also available if one chooses to go that way.

If I were to join it would be 1600 for the year. However since it only 14 to walk at twilight rates it would take me 114 rounds to break even. I just pay per round and play a bunch of other random courses too.

More than I tell the Doc it is. 🤣

I do wish our local public course had memberships, it does not cost a ton to walk the course and is a great value considering the great condition it usually is in. We played 34 rounds there last year (the Fall was cut short by crappy weather and getting sick a couple of times): 18 were during the weekend and 16 during the week, which is a touch cheaper. One of the public courses near my in-laws in Maine has a special $1200 for a new member, and $2600 for a couple. Their green fees are a bit higher than my home course, but would still be a great deal.

$134 a month for unlimited golf and range balls. Carts are $19 each

$75/month with unlimited range balls.

2 courses, 1 is a links style 18 holes and the other is a 9 hole "practice" course.

Carts are $28 but walking is free.

Dang I wish I lived on that side of town to take advantage of that!
Yeah, we're really fortunate. It's only 26 minutes away

Highland Pines in our subdivision is $7500 plus $560 a month 😑

$76 a month for Mon-Fri walking.

$200 a year......... They've been doing an anniversary membership but for the $200 I can play anytime during the week (excludes leagues and events) and after noon on weekends and holidays. It's not a great course but it's a place to swing a club and only 10 minutes from home and 5 minutes from work. Most high end courses around me are $2800-4500 a year depending on course and if you want a cart and their normal fees for 18 with a cart run $65-$110 respectively. These are all semi-private clubs though and most "members" can get a standing tee time on weekend mornings.

When I joined initiation fee was 1500 monthly unlimited golf including range balls. Monthly fee runs right around 600 with private cart fee and a 35 food and beverage minimum.

I am a member at a 27 hole municipal course that would rated as a high mid-tier if it was in Myrtle Beach. It is in Massillon, Ohio. It costs $2195.00 for a seven day membership that includes all golf, cart, range, and GHIN fees.

Yeah, we're really fortunate. It's only 26 minutes away

Highland Pines in our subdivision is $7500 plus $560 a month 😑
I have one right across the street that is 10k plus 680/month. I'm jealous every day when I drive by it.

About $500 for the 9 hole course I play league at, double that if you want a cart.

Yeah that’s a great deal! And yes.
It’s not in the greatest shape but the member are awesome. Hopefully they will actually fix the irrigation system next month like they say they are going to.

UK based but £1250 per year (circa $1550) semi private, unlimited golf, no tee time required, 4 practice areas but buggies are £15.00 as walking is most common this side of the pond.

I'd say the condition is on par at worst but probably better than the various $100+ courses around Orlando ie Championsgate, Grand Cypress, Waldorf Astoria etc, albeit only played them a handful of times. (Probably not as good as Bayhill, which i've never played!)

Semi-private means they only allow visitors on select days for 1 hour periods. Maybe you have the term your side but just not seen it often.

Back