Hyundai Tournament of Champions Thread (Spoilers)

My team is not doing so hot and my bench is even worse. I would switch up one, but I don't want to waste a start on a tourney that is already lost.

How do ya switch players from B to A or reverse Seth?

These bench players are really messing with my head. I have Stricker on the bench behind Simpson. I know he will most likely win the tournament, but hate to was a start for him when I know Simpson will gain a lot of points too. I have already used up the start for Simpson and hate to move him out just for the win of Stricker. Maybe Simpson will come through today and beat him.

These bench players are really messing with my head. I have Stricker on the bench behind Simpson. I know he will most likely win the tournament, but hate to was a start for him when I know Simpson will gain a lot of points too. I have already used up the start for Simpson and hate to move him out just for the win of Stricker. Maybe Simpson will come through today and beat him.

You are sitting at first. I would not switch.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

How do ya switch players from B to A or reverse Seth?
I don't think you can switch groups like that, just put them on the bench or take them off and activate them.

You are sitting at first. I would not switch.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same for this time. I just wondered for the future. I am trying to figure out the best way to play this fantasy system.

I don't think you can switch groups like that, just put them on the bench or take them off and activate them.

IMO you should be able to fill A spots with B and C players. And B spots with C players, if one chooses.

IMO you should be able to fill A spots with B and C players. And B spots with C players, if one chooses.

Not the way this one is setup. Can only pull of the bench for their respective groups. Makes picking well tough at times.....will be interesting to see what happens with the larger fields. This week was probably the easiest in comparison given the small selection.

But it also allows you to pull for a guy, even if be isn't ranked as high as some others.

I should be able to fill my entire roster with C players if I want to. Not A players mind you, but a player shouldn't have limitations on his potential performance.

But it also allows you to pull for a guy, even if be isn't ranked as high as some others.

I should be able to fill my entire roster with C players if I want to. Not A players mind you, but a player shouldn't have limitations on his potential performance.
No sense in complaining about something that isn't going to change. Especially here. You might say something to Yahoo.

I suck at this. That's probably not going to change either, haha.

Stricker did a great job this weekend. Congrats to all who "own" him. Good luck next week in fantasy!

My team is not doing so hot and my bench is even worse. I would switch up one, but I don't want to waste a start on a tourney that is already lost.

I feel your pain buddy, same here. I would say I am one of the worse here at picking these things.

I know the scoring system may not be perfect, but the user interface is so much easier to use this year.

By the way, if anyone is arguing for the belly putter to be banned from the PGA tour, Webb Simpson's putting this week might prove them wrong. Didn't know he missed so many short and makeable putts during this ToC until I started to watch Golf Central just now. Man, he could be 1 or 2 back instead of 5 back of Strick.

Golf is back on TV! I want to play in Hawaii.

Really is a lovely setting. Some monster drives and rolls going on!

this could get interesting folks...Martin is putting on a bit of a run!

That was the weirdest 5 mins of pro golf I've seen in a good while.

Strick fluffs a chip, then misses a 4 footer to make bogey! Webb Simpson appears to completely mishit his tee shot and puts it to 5 feet. Martin Laird walks off the tee and for some reason gets into the prize car for a hole in one....yeah.

Strick fluffs a chip, then misses a 4 footer to make bogey! Webb Simpson appears to completely mishit his tee shot and puts it to 5 feet. Martin Laird walks off the tee and for some reason gets into the prize car for a hole in one....yeah.

Agreed. Weird, yet very entertaining.

Agreed. Weird, yet very entertaining.

Right up until Laird made bogey! Darnit Martin!

Still. 2012, watching PGA Tour and following along on THP....most excellent!

On the car thing: they put the players and caddies in those cars to shuttle them from the 8th tee to the 8th green because the walk is pretty long around the valley. They actually do this on a few holes on that course because the distances between some shots are pretty long.

On the car thing: they put the players and caddies in those cars to shuttle them from the 8th tee to the 8th green because the walk is pretty long around the valley. They actually do this on a few holes on that course because the distances between some shots are pretty long.
Hi

Ahhh, thanks Ary. I haven't noticed that. They should have made him walk after that tee shot.

And Keegan holes out again.

Hi

Ahhh, thanks Ary. I haven't noticed that. They should have made him walk after that tee shot.

I have no idea why I said Hi there!

Keegan! Nice shot.

Martin Laird is currently playing through his lunch break.

Back