Hyundai Tournament of Champions Thread (Spoilers)

Wish I could putt like Stricker.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I will play this course someday. Going to Hawaii would be sweet on its own, but I just love how this course sets up with all of the options out there and the differing conditions depending on which way the grain is going and which way the wind is going. As I said in the first post in this thread, it's why I love this tournament every year, the course is that good.

Watching this has made me want to play golf really bad. Been almost a month for me. But on a good note, may get to play weds!

I am pulling for Webb. He is just solid and definitely in striking distance. He just needs to get hot.

P.S. I wish i had the game stricker does from inside 125. That man is a beast.

I will play this course someday. Going to Hawaii would be sweet on its own, but I just love how this course sets up with all of the options out there and the differing conditions depending on which way the grain is going and which way the wind is going. As I said in the first post in this thread, it's why I love this tournament every year, the course is that good.

Was just talking to a buddy earlier and he has played this course. He said that when the Pros aren't there, they manicure the course to be much more manageable and said that it was actually one of the easier courses he's played. He's really good though. I bet I could still stink up the course.

Luke Donald chimed in on the pace of play today via Twitter:
"@LukeDonald It's not that hard, be ready when it's your turn. Slow play is killing our sport"

Luke Donald chimed in on the pace of play today via Twitter:
"@LukeDonald It's not that hard, be ready when it's your turn. Slow play is killing our sport"

I like that tweet. I hate slow play.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

If I had 10% of Steve Stricker's short game, I'd be a single digit handicap. That man is amazing with a wedge in his hands.

Sure am glad I made the Choi for Na switch before today's round. Of course, I had Choi in when Na shot -9 in the 2nd round.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Dear johnathan byrd,

Please hurry up, I have work in the morning.

Many thanks.

I'm in last. I'm so good at this. Thanks Jhonny Vegas.

Would you like me to speak with them? I taught at the middle school, high school, and university levels. :)

thanks, I already updated my resume with ' deliberate learner'.

stricker is still looking good for this. laird is trying to get back into this, but really needs something special.Io

thanks, I already updated my resume with ' deliberate learner'.

stricker is still looking good for this. laird is trying to get back into this, but really needs something special.Io

Laird needs to win.

I just became a big Stricker fan after that interview!

Stricker's swing is so effortless and simple.

I don't really understand it. He's so good. He's a good putter too.

I just became a big Stricker fan after that interview!

He is the epitome of a professional and most importantly, a great human being. Awesome interview.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

I'm loving lairds run right now.

Me too. For a while he was making me want to punch him in the face, but now I'm liking it. Wish he's made that eagle though.

Back