Introducing Swingbyte

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP got a chance to meet the people behind Swingbyte and get some information for everybody about their new device coming out in the Spring. Definitely one of the hottest new products in the category at the 2012 PGA Show and THP will definitely be keeping you informed on this one as they get ready to begin shipping.

I'm so excited about this, I can't hardly stand it. If it truly does what they claim it does accurately I WANT ONE.

Wow. Just wow. That device seems amazing. I want one so badly. Do we have a price point yet? I can't wait to hear more about it!

Wow. Just wow. That device seems amazing. I want one so badly. Do we have a price point yet? I can't wait to hear more about it!

I think someone yesterday said $199, but don't hold me to that.

Cool interview. I'm really looking forward to more thoughts about this because it seems to have the potential of being a great tool for learning about your swing.

And JB busting the guys balls...that made me laugh.

Try tennis - that was funny!

Definitely a very intriguing product. The instant feedback would be priceless on the range. I am definitely interested, looking forward to some forum feedback. :)

Very cool idea and I could see it being very helpful for certain people.

• Admin

$149 and starts shipping in April.

Thanks. That is an amazing price for something so awesome. The hardest part for me would be not losing it lol.

I was wrong! $149 is even better. If it's legit, I'll be ordering one asap.

Well isn't that something? Amazing what technology can do.

Very interested in this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very interesting product to say the least. I'd definitely like to give it a rip. Won't work for blackberry but I have a feeling that something apple or android will be in my hands sooner rather than later lol! Love the concept behind this one. You get instant feedback. No more guessing fr those of us who may not be as good at it haha.

This sounds awesome. I can't wait to hear more about this.

Tap Tap Tap

Very reasonable price, if it works as advertised. I look forward to seeing some reviews on this product. This certainly sounds like it could augment a practice regiment and lessons.

Very reasonable price, if it works as advertised. I look forward to seeing some reviews on this product. This certainly sounds like it could augment a practice regiment and lessons.

We should be able to get our hands on a couple of devices for review upon launching. Very intriguing and we look forward to sharing more with everybody.

Very interesting product, a small, mobile, Golftec. I really like the concept and really hope THP is able to review it at some point.

That sounds very cool. I would love if you guys had one at demo day!

This seems very cool. Can't wait to learn more.

Glad THP will test, eager to see the results.

I want one. Bad.

This looks to be a tremendous product.

My goodness where is technology going! It sounds like a great tool for golf instructors and golfers alike.

Essentially a portable launch monitor at a $149 price point?!? Can't wait to see how well this works.

This is something I am insanely interested in. I love getting technical with the swing and this would be right up my alley.

I'm pretty interested into how this will work with phones and tablets. ie. will it just store your most recent swing, or will it store as many swings as you tell it to? I could see that adding up in the memory department, just a thought.

Back