Introducing Swingbyte

I could see myself at the range for 4-5 hours using this. Man am I interested in this

I thiunk this will be a big seller, 3D imagining of your golf swing. For the self helpers this will be huge. Just signed up on their website for info.

I could see myself at the range for 4-5 hours using this. Man am I interested in this

Me too. Wonder if the bluetooth is going to work with laptops too. I'd totally take my laptop to the range, haha.

This looks legit! Cant wait for the THP reviews!

Looking forward the the reviews on this. I believe this could be a great aid for my practice sessions.

Really interested in this. I have tried that medicus swing aid and this blows it out of the water if it holds up. Very intrigued.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

This sounds pretty darn cool and a lot cheaper than buying a launch monitor to tinker around with, if it works as promised. I'd ship them my $149 right now if I could.

Mods, please delete this if needed but here's a vid of it in action. This is going to be an amazing device.

[YOUTUBE]tEnKKAoQ9jU[/YOUTUBE]

Holy jesus. If that's accurate, I'm buying it. That is absolutely fantastic.

That looks amazing

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I mean this product seems incredible! So pumped to see reviews on it. $149 is nothing If this is as advertised!

I'm sold. If that thing is that accurate, I'm buying it. You really don't even need to be at the range. Use it in your living room!

Thanks. That is an amazing price for something so awesome. The hardest part for me would be not losing it lol.
Smart phones and tablets? But not laptops? There's no way to send it to your laptop?

Amazing device I hope they have a high output manufacture lined up they'll sell a ton of them. JB I can bring my tennis Racquet to the outing if this device gets you away from Golf. LOL Informative and entertaining interview.

I love technology. This thing is cool.

Wow this sounds awesome! I can't wait to get one of these. I really hope we have it at demo day in May.

Oh, that's a trip. Will it just be able to send information wirelessly to handhelds? Or is there some kind of USB option allowing you to hook it up to a laptop? And will it be a subscription type service?

very interesting product, I really am looking forward to some THP reviews on it. Nice Video's!!!

I'm really looking forward to a full review of it. At $149, it sounds like a great tool. Hope they improve the graphics though.

I like the idea of this product a lot and would consider investing in one.

Dude, from that video that DirtyDawg posted, I will give them $149 right NOW! This thing if frigging awesome....I would really love to see some side by side data with a trackman or some other launch monitors...but if this thing is accurate it is a frigging GRAND SLAM!

That's awesome. I want one now! But, I'll wait until it's available. Signed up on their website and we'll see if they'll be shipping north of the border.

I will be buying one of these things ASAP.

I can't quit thinking about this thing....I want it NOW....I really think this could help someone grove their swing....you get every imaginable angle and the cool part about it is that if focuses on the club and what it's doing....man I wish I could buy it today!

Back