Introducing Team Basement Dweller - 2014 #TheGrandaddy

Good luck to everyone!
While there is no "I" in team, there is no "lose" either - so kick butt!!

Solid squad right there! Confident you all will bring the trophy home!

You guys got this!

Now the team is complete and the #ZooCrew will know the names of their conquerors. Take it to them #TeamBasementDwellers !

Good stuff. Can't wait to follow along.

The Zoo Crew is looking forward to repeating and having some fun with the team that THP has put together. Great to see the "excuses" start of the team being made up of northeners and can't wait to hear that over and over. And Cookie, what does #NoRagrets mean?

Hope the team gets ready for a couple of the best days you will EVER have.

The "northerners" just makes your beating all the more delightful Mr. Finley!

Hoping you've seen "We're the Millers". Not even a SINGLE LETTER. HAHAHAHA

no-ragrets-1.jpg

Sic'em boys! You can do it.

I'm honored and humbled to have a shot at taking down the #ZooCrew with this group of guys this December. I have to say, being from Kansas and all. It's weird being the only team member south of the 39th Parallel, other than Captain #Cookie! lol

Seriously though, we have a tough, well balanced team! Some of whom have played together before, on multiple occasions! We are going to spend the next 48 days working on refining our swings and I'm confident we will do THP proud and bring the belt home this year!

Let's do this fellas!!!

Congratulations all chosen, bring home the bacon. Show the zoocrew we came to play

Go kick some serious #ZooCrew arse boys!!! :deadhorse:

It is honor to represent THP and #Cookie as a member of #TeamBasementDweller, and a privilege that is and will not be taken lightly.
My full intention is to go out and represent myself, THP, and #Cookie well, I believe that is everyone's intentions.

The matches are yet to be decided and the outcomes I those matches are far from certain.
What is a rock solid fact is that this team is filled with guys in a certain state of disbelief, and guys who want to do well for each other, for THP, and for you.
I am sure I speak for our team, and I don't want to overstep my bounds, but we want to thank everyone for the incredible support.

Get yourself ready boys and bring home that belt! We are all behind you!

Introducing Team Basement Dweller - 2014 #TheGrandaddy

Congrats guys.

Give it everything you've got these last two months. I know weather won't be particularly cooperative for some. But do what you can to get yourself prepared.

Also -- this is just as important. Remember to take a step back and take everything in. Do this while you're there and during the preparation process. You put so much effort into the event. Don't forget to have a good time and remember where you are standing.

The next 60 days will go by quickly. The weekend of the Grandaddy will go by in the blink of an eye. Be sure to take a look around while you're out there.

Go get 'em boys!

#winning

May the force be with you!

This team shaped up nicely. A solid group of guys that will follow #Cookie into December and bring home the belt. As a THP member I'm proud, excited & happy for your guys and can't wait to follow your journeys. Congrats to all of you!

Give'm hell fellas! that's a strong showing of THP'rs.

Congrats guys! Now go take those wantabes to the woodshed :deadhorse::zsimpsons:

Hell of a team right there! Everything you've dreamed about will pale in comparison to this amazing journey. The guys that haven't had a MC experience to draw from, reach out to those that have. Reach out to last years team. Ask questions get involved. When that final ball drops in the cup, memories are all you'll have. They will be some of the most awesome memories ever. It's your team, it's your experience...OWN IT! Be proud to represent THP cause we're all proud to call you OUR TEAM.

Hell of a team right there! Everything you've dreamed about will pale in comparison to this amazing journey. The guys that haven't had a MC experience to draw from, reach out to those that have. Reach out to last years team. Ask questions get involved. When that final ball drops in the cup, memories are all you'll have. They will be some of the most awesome memories ever. It's your team, it's your experience...OWN IT! Be proud to represent THP cause we're all proud to call you OUR TEAM.

Tons of awesome up in that post fella's! Live it, learn it LOVE it. Big fan of all of you. Get 'er done boys!

JM

Really really liking our chances boys! Bring that belt back to THP!!

I love seeing there being a full team that will be bringing their best stuff to California in a couple months. I can't wait to follow along with their games up to and during the event. They'll do THP proud!

Go get em' fellas !

Time to go play with such ferocity that hashtags hair trembles in fear.

Back