Introducing Team Basement Dweller - 2014 #TheGrandaddy

Hitting the range again in about 10 minutes to work on the wedges. Can't sleep on these CaliZooKids they don't a Winter like we do, have to keep grinding!

That's a heckuva lineup right there, I don't think the ZooCrew is walking away with a win again this year. Go get 'em, TBD!!!

Best of luck fellas and congrats on the full line up. Hold on tight as this will fly by! Have a blast!

The team looks really good. the #ZooCrew is non big trouble coke December

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck fellas have a blast!

Kill it boys! #ZooCrew VooDoo dolls will be out and full of pins for the weekend.

Couldn't be more proud of Team Basement Dwellers. I know they will do well out in Cali and represent THP well.

Bring home the trophy boys, but first and foremost, have a blast!

Ya'll are going to have a fantastic time and represent THP very well. Congratulations again to each one of you.

I am still wrapping my head around the news I received yesterday. I have gone back a couple of times to double check and to make sure it is true.

To join #Cookie and the team on this journey, representing THP - there is an excitement level that I cannot yet describe. I plan on picking brains this weekend and really enjoying every last second of the next 7+ weeks.

Like Agent Jay, I will be getting after it after work. Heading to the gym and then right to range to work on the short game until I can't see.

Kill it boys! #ZooCrew VooDoo dolls will be out and full of pins for the weekend.

Now that's an Item for the THP Store :clap:

I am still wrapping my head around the news I received yesterday. I have gone back a couple of times to double check and to make sure it is true.

To join #Cookie and the team on this journey, representing THP - there is an excitement level that I cannot yet describe. I plan on picking brains this weekend and really enjoying every last second of the next 7+ weeks.

Like Agent Jay, I will be getting after it after work. Heading to the gym and then right to range to work on the short game until I can't see.

I'm happy for you man, and you get to enjoy it with one of your (ex)local friend Pete...awesome

Last edited:
Go get em boys. Great looking team ready to bring the trophy back to its rightful home.

Good luck, guys! Play your games, practice hard, and stay positive!

Playing today with three of these guys out here in Ohio. Will be fun to get out with them. Talk about the grandaddy. Play a little match play with different formats. Looking forward to it.

Playing today with three of these guys out here in Ohio. Will be fun to get out with them. Talk about the grandaddy. Play a little match play with different formats. Looking forward to it.

This is a fantastic opportunity for those three guys and I was excited when I saw the pairings for today's round. I know you will take care of them Kevin and share some valuable knowledge. You guys have a blast out there today!

Looking forward to it! Going to be a great round!

Introducing Team Basement Dweller - 2014 #TheGrandaddy

Hope you had fun boys!

Very cool. Take notes and most importantly have fun!

Tell jimmy I said what's up

Kevin is dropping a lot of information on us and just trying to take it all in.

Playing a couple of different formats and having a blast.

Kevin is dropping a lot of information on us and just trying to take it all in.

Playing a couple of different formats and having a blast.

Nice! Hopefully you can fill us in! Make some putts...have fun!

Back