It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I've been reading through all the posts I missed and I have to say I can't wait to meet everyone. It's going to be a blast. My GF is very excited about the people, spa and putter demo day. I really hope we get a chance at the Champion course. Im gonna pace myself lol. As long as there isnt del taco, beer, vodka, lemonade all in the same place I should be aok!

I've been reading through all the posts I missed and I have to say I can't wait to meet everyone. It's going to be a blast. My GF is very excited about the people, spa and putter demo day. I really hope we get a chance at the Champion course. Im gonna pace myself lol. As long as there isnt del taco, beer, vodka, lemonade all in the same place I should be aok!

I am bring a tea maker, Crown, Coke and Sake.

Just to answer a few questions for people.....yes, the rooms we are getting are regular guest room and for the ladies that want to go to the spa you can count me in. I am already looking at hot stone massages and body wraps.

i'm bringing my big personality and charming smile, mostly b/c so many of you are bringing your girlfriends.......hehe!

Spoiler
chicks dig southern accents and big dudes..........who am i kidding?

Just to answer a few questions for people.....yes, the rooms we are getting are regular guest room and for the ladies that want to go to the spa you can count me in. I am already looking at hot stone massages and body wraps.

I am definitely going to get a massage at some point. I want a deep tissue massage that will make me cry, but I will feel better than I ever have.

Uh oh....
Lol, yeah pretty much.......
I am bring a tea maker, Crown, Coke and Sake.
That is some good stuff right there.. Have you had the cask 16 crown yet? If not I should bring some out there. I've had it once and been eyeing it in the store even since!

For the gathering Friday, should we bring some refreshments??? Or will it be at a restaurant?

Lol, yeah pretty much.......

That is some good stuff right there.. Have you had the cask 16 crown yet? If not I should bring some out there. I've had it once and been eyeing it in the store even since!

For the gathering Friday, should we bring some refreshments??? Or will it be at a restaurant?

Not to rain on the parade, but please do understand that the resort has bars and sells liquor. Bringing our own refreshments may be best left off the board.

Cool, thats definitely why I was asking.
Not to rain on the parade, but please do understand that the resort has bars and sells liquor. Bringing our own refreshments may be best left off the board.

I am definitely going to get a massage at some point. I want a deep tissue massage that will make me cry, but I will feel better than I ever have.

I love a deep tissue massage but I am normally sore for a few days after so I am not sure it will be good for playing golf. I can't wait for a body wrap, I always thought those would be scary and make me feel claustrophobic but it doesn't and they are simply amazing.

I have already started saving up my money. I don't even want to think of what my bar tab is going to be.

I can't wait to try the Cask 16. I am sure they will have it in the bar. I am sure they have pretty much everything (and hopefully some Sake).

I have already started saving up my money. I don't even want to think of what my bar tab is going to be.

Well, the THP dinner is on us, but alcohol is not included for liability reasons. But we will have an amazing spread out there for people to enjoy. Plus, lets not forget that breakfast is included every day as well.

Well, the THP dinner is on us, but alcohol is not included for liability reasons. But we will have an amazing spread out there for people to enjoy. Plus, lets not forget that breakfast is included every day as well.

It is well appreciated. I would not want you to front the alcahol charges because that gets expensive in a heartbeat. Hopefully I am not the Thanks of the fall outing (you are awesome Thanks!)

while you are chilling with the ladies getting your deep tissue massage, the rest of us will be playing golf. I kid

while you are chilling with the ladies getting your deep tissue massage, the rest of us will be playing golf. I kid

"Oh you bastard." -Gorgeous George; Snatch

Wait, this isn't the movie quote thread.

There are many many many FL forum members that have not responded in this thread or signed up. Surprising to me, but many internet golfers are like that...Ha!

I guess I should get my ass kicking shoes ready then.

I counted 5-7 ACTIVE forum members that are within a few hours and not on this thread. I understand the financial restrain, but not even a comment. Makes me wonder about internet golfers sometimes. But just my opinion I guess.

Surprising seeing as how good golf skillz are not a requirement to come to this shindig. Well, I guess that leaves more room for those who are not stuffy.

I have been talking to Sean via email. I have pretty much been begging him to come to this thing. Can you imagine... A live Greenside?!!!!

Surprising seeing as how good golf skillz are not a requirement to come to this shindig. Well, I guess that leaves more room for those who are not stuffy.

And that is exactly why I joined this group. You all seem down to earth, cool, honest people..

And you seem to like to have a lot of fun too.

Which is exactly how I like to approach life.`

Tell that guy that he needs to come! I want to meet a Tim McGraw look alike.

Edit: Biggsy, you are cracking me up man! Reputation added.

He said he def. wants to come. We just have to wait a month or 2 before we can buy our airfare!! Hopefully, by then, I'll have some money in my savings account to help ME out :)

Seth - It'll be you and me drinking tea :D

I saw the twitter about the demo day, but it did not have a link.

I counted 5-7 ACTIVE forum members that are within a few hours and not on this thread. I understand the financial restrain, but not even a comment. Makes me wonder about internet golfers sometimes. But just my opinion I guess.

not just your opinion man. i find it to be incredibly suspect. not about character or anything but just about all the stuff that's been said in past posts. either you love golf and golfing and would be pumped about this opportunity or you're just plain old full of sh*t!

Back