It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Cheaper than $147?? Hmmm...either that or risk all the flights being booked already without me :(

But if you want to make sure you get on the same flights, you really have no choice but to wait since he can't book his yet.

But if you want to make sure you get on the same flights, you really have no choice but to wait since he can't book his yet.

Well buy him a ticket then ;) If it is so cheap lol. Then you have no worries.

Good thinking Smallie, so I guess I'll just have to wait a bit then! I don't have money to buy his...he can do that himself :wink:

Good thinking Smallie, so I guess I'll just have to wait a bit then! I don't have money to buy his...he can do that himself :wink:

seems like someone needs to pop the question.

I counted 5-7 ACTIVE forum members that are within a few hours and not on this thread. I understand the financial restrain, but not even a comment. Makes me wonder about internet golfers sometimes. But just my opinion I guess.

It does make a guy wonder. I live 2500 miles away and I'm going. Yes it will cost me an arm and a leg, but at the end of the day it is so expensive for me because I have to travel so far. If I lived in FL I'd hop in the car and get my but over there regardless. But that's just my opinion too.

It does make a guy wonder. I live 2500 miles away and I'm going. Yes it will cost me an arm and a leg, but at the end of the day it is so expensive for me because I have to travel so far. If I lived in FL I'd hop in the car and get my but over there regardless. But that's just my opinion too.

If I lived in Florida, JB and GG would get tired of seeing me.

Same here!! We're probably about the same distance :)

There are many many many FL forum members that have not responded in this thread or signed up. Surprising to me, but many internet golfers are like that...Ha!

If I lived in Florida, JB and GG would get tired of seeing me.

We totally understand if people cannot come because of money or schedules. But if you live this close, to not even respond in teh thread is what is so baffling to me.

We totally understand if people cannot come because of money or schedules. But if you live this close, to not even respond in teh thread is what is so baffling to me.

see my post above^^^

"internet golfers", can't have outings with em', can't have forums without em'

Totally JB. I understand that fully too.

I can understand this. Such is life that sometimes as awesome as this event sounds and will be, there are precedents that must be accounted for. Just remember not everyone is as lucky as we are and yes it is the internet so there will be 'those' folks. You could pretty much say this about anyone who lives on the eastern seaboard because anything on the east coast is as much as 2-3 hr flight.

What I'm saying is let's celebrate the ones that want to come. Let's not dwell on the negative because frankly there is enough of that in real life. So kudos to all the THP members that are coming because we all know that there needs to be a certain sacrifice to make this happen (on all fronts especially for JB & GG). I, for one, are excited to be meeting you in a couple of months. For those that want to come but can't, you know there's always another down the pipe and we'll meet then. To those who don't respond well you're just flat missing out, but I got nothing but love for you.

Cheers to everyone.

I can understand this. Such is life that sometimes as awesome as this event sounds and will be, there are precedents that must be accounted for. Just remember not everyone is as lucky as we are and yes it is the internet so there will be 'those' folks. You could pretty much say this about anyone who lives on the eastern seaboard because anything on the east coast is as much as 2-3 hr flight.

What I'm saying is let's celebrate the ones that want to come. Let's not dwell on the negative because frankly there is enough of that in real life. So kudos to all the THP members that are coming because we all know that there needs to be a certain sacrifice to make this happen (on all fronts especially for JB & GG). I, for one, are excited to be meeting you in a couple of months. For those that want to come but can't, you know there's always another down the pipe and we'll meet then. To those who don't respond well you're just flat missing out, but I got nothing but love for you.

Cheers to everyone.

Well said!!

celebrate.jpg

Cheers to everyone.

Spot on Spank!! Well said!!

While Spank is right, the ones coming will be celebrated by teh hard work that goes into these events. At the same time, it sheds light to me on others, and the internet as a whole, and since this thread is about the outing, I see no problem discussing it. Just like I see no problem discussing bringing a spare tire, or how many times Seth is going to hit the monitor.

spank, wtf was that? if i lived in florida and didn't have the budget to come stay and play, i'd at least just show up for the demo or something. just shake some hands, share some laughs, be in the mix, but that won't happen b/c let's be honest, they're not even involved in the thread. that's the whole point here!

I am debating on getting my airfare now or later. I don't want to be blocked out, but always hoping that costs go down a little. Trip will be fairly costly for me so I may have to decided between the alcohol and a massage.

While Spank is right, the ones coming will be celebrated by teh hard work that goes into these events. At the same time, it sheds light to me on others, and the internet as a whole, and since this thread is about the outing, I see no problem discussing it. Just like I see no problem discussing bringing a spare tire, or how many times Seth is going to hit the monitor.

Oh man. Maybe I should bring a spare $3500 with me haha.

Not yet!! 5 years is a long time, but we still have ways to go haa haa

Jenn has been waiting 6 years for me to pop the question. I told her we can check this place out as a possible destination wedding location...that was my sales pitch

I am debating on getting my airfare now or later. I don't want to be blocked out, but always hoping that costs go down a little. Trip will be fairly costly for me so I may have to decided between the alcohol and a massage.

Same with me and my decision. Well, I have to wait if I want the BF to go or at least be on the same flight with me. But I guess prices will go down later on? Or at least be around the same price as they are now :confused2:

Jenn has been waiting 6 years for me to pop the question. I told her we can check this place out as a possible destination wedding location...that was my sales pitch

Well played Sir!

Maybe that's what Hawaii is for next week, hee hee :D

i hope that decision isn't too tough for you, haha.

that made me LMAO man!

Same with me and my decision. Well, I have to wait if I want the BF to go or at least be on the same flight with me. But I guess prices will go down later on? Or at least be around the same price as they are now :confused2:
Hard to beat the price you found. I would pull the trigger the first chance you get and don't look back!

Hard to beat the price you found. I would pull the trigger the first chance you get and don't look back!

shaved head and all!

Back