It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

rhino, the first rule of pganational golf open is that there are no formalities! we just make it up. i do think it would be a great way to spend our evenings though, on the practice greens, coming up with ridonkulous games. like, i putt righty and all the righties putt lefty. or spin around you wedge 5 times, then chip and the closest to the hole gets their drinks for the evening on us, or we could play strip putting?

I know this goes without saying, but Ill say it anyway. We will respect the golfing grounds and the goofier games will take place with foam balls in our room.

I know this goes without saying, but Ill say it anyway. We will respect the golfing grounds and the goofier games will take place with foam balls in our room.

i agree setho, i was just kidding in post above!

I like how the games are described as being "goofier"!

That is funny. However, we all will treat the facilities with respect.

Just thought I'd bump this up just so everyone who wants a spot for Friday and Monday rounds can get a tee time on those days so they can play with other THP members if they choose as a way of coordinating tee times.

Here's what we have so far....

Friday: (5)
9-Iron Man +1
SethO
bama
White Rhino

Monday: (5??)
SethO (??)
Golf Chick (+1??)
MaryC
RxGus

Anybody else up for rounds on Friday or Monday?? Post it below and I'll add you in. If there is more than one of you (husband and wife for example) be sure to add that in so we can get the count correct!

Just make sure I don't go crazy when I beat you for 5 martinis in a row and start trying to balance a wedge and putter on my feet while standing on my hands.

Last edited:
This is just a little teaser...But THP will be holding a small raffle with great prizes at this outing for people that are in attendance. Stay tuned for more details.

I got the go ahead from the wife to book the flights, but they are $150 more today than they were yesterday... lesson learned... you see a price you like - TAKE IT.

I got the go ahead from the wife to book the flights, but they are $150 more today than they were yesterday... lesson learned... you see a price you like - TAKE IT.

Wow, that is not great. My friend from Delta said that very thing. If you find one good enough, grab it.

Reminds me of something Adam Sandler said in the Wedding Singer "This would have been good information to have YESTERDAY"

The flights yesterday on Delta were only $804 total, today they are $960. :( Other options are slightly cheaper ($20-30 less), but still.

Reminds me of something Adam Sandler said in the Wedding Singer "This would have been good information to have YESTERDAY"

The flights yesterday on Delta were only $804 total, today they are $960. :( Other options are slightly cheaper ($20-30 less), but still.

Yeah, there is always someone that says "I heard from by brothers uncles sister that they will be reduced soon". In the end, it just does not work that way usually. (PS - that information was up last week from Delta...hehe)

exactly what I did.......plus SW lets you rebook for free in the event the fares are offered for less

Wow, that is not great. My friend from Delta said that very thing. If you find one good enough, grab it.

Yeah, there is always someone that says "I heard from by brothers uncles sister that they will be reduced soon". In the end, it just does not work that way usually. (PS - that information was up last week from Delta...hehe)
Yeah thanks...;)

I said earlier in the thread that there would be seat sales on Air Canada...and they are out now... but they only go up until September 6th. (that would be $666 round trip)

Each person that is signed up will be receiving an email shortly from Golfer Gal with instructions on how to book your stay at the resort. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. If you get a chance, book your stay as soon as possible. It is important for us from a head count stand point on making sure that we have the correct number. Thanks.

Do we need to have our roommate to book double JB?

If it's alright with you, I will start a roommate thread? That way people can coordinate according to their arrival and departures?

If it's alright with you, I will start a roommate thread? That way people can coordinate according to their arrival and departures?

Fine with me absolutely.

OEM just booked his flight!

For everyone who has sent us an email saying that you will be attending the outing I have just sent you an email with instructions on how to book your room. If you did not get an email from me please send me a PM or email at golfergal@thehackersparadise.com. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask :smile:

Each person that is signed up will be receiving an email shortly from Golfer Gal with instructions on how to book your stay at the resort. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. If you get a chance, book your stay as soon as possible. It is important for us from a head count stand point on making sure that we have the correct number. Thanks.

JB/GG will we need to know tee times for those of us who are planning on playing Friday or Monday? Or is that handled separately afterwards?

Back