It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

We'll probably just fly in Friday morning (save some vacation time at work) just in time for dinner Friday night and then leave on Tuesday, so we'll be available to play on Monday :)

For those that care...me (and prob OEM) are flying in Friday afternoon and leaving Mon morning. Looking forward to meeting some new folks on Friday during Happy Hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that care...me (and prob OEM) are flying in Friday afternoon and leaving Mon morning. Looking forward to meeting some new folks on Friday during Happy Hours

I care! We have to get the THP Hotel Room Open going on friday night. I have a few more putters now and maybe we can bribe JB/GG into letting us borrow their green :devil:

Last edited:

SethO said:
I care! We have to get the THP Hotel Room Open going on friday night. I have a few more putters now and maybe we can bribe JB/GG into letting us borrow their green :devil:
Awesome. I need to defend my title lol

Awesome. I need to defend my title lol

ah, but TC never participated, i was the foam ball fetcher! your crown is not rightfully yours! lol

I will be flying in Friday, arriving 2ish and flying out Monday evening! So, I will definitely be meeting folks for Happy Hour(s) and if there is a putting contest or some nonsense like that (depending on how much I've had to drink) I could probably be persuaded to participate/plunk money down.

I'll definitely be getting a round of golf in on Monday!

Here's what we have so far....

Friday:
9-Iron Man +1
SethO
bama

Monday:
SethO??
Golf Chick
MaryC

If the people listed here are traveling with others who would want to play post it below here and I'll update the list according as we go. Anybody else up for rounds on Friday or Monday??

Add me to definately on Friday and possibly Monday. I think I will more than likely stay till Tuesday but not sure yet. Definately arriving Thursday evening.

Friday:
9-Iron Man +1
SethO
bama

Monday:
SethO??
Golf Chick
MaryC

If the people listed here are traveling with others who would want to play post it below here and I'll update the list according as we go. Anybody else up for rounds on Friday or Monday??

Golf Chick +1 (?) :D

If I wasn't a poor college student, I would be signed up already! Thatg course looks unlike anything I have ever seen in person!

If I wasn't a poor college student, I would be signed up already! Thatg course looks unlike anything I have ever seen in person!

No worries, there will be others :wink:

Start a savings account :) That's what I'm doing...by the time September rolls around, I'll have half of it in my savings :)

Scrimp and save...haha
With the rates we are getting it might be worth trying to find a way to make it down.

of course you are, anyone is. there's only one rule: must bring beer!

Does it have to be beer? I mean if I brought a bottle of scotch or bourbon would I be turned away? (he-he)

Does it have to be beer? I mean if I brought a bottle of scotch or bourbon would I be turned away? (he-he)

lord no! plus we're gonna need a volunteer for body shots! (j/k...........kinda)

Guys just remember that the resort may be participating in this thread and they do serve alcohol at said resort. So if you want to talk about bringing alcohol, we will assume it will be from one of their establishments.

Guys just remember that the resort may be participating in this thread and they do serve alcohol at said resort. So if you want to talk about bringing alcohol, we will assume it will be from one of their establishments.

i totally intend to purchase all of my beverages from the fine folks at pga national!

9-Iron Man said:

Friday:
9-Iron Man +1
SethO
bama

Monday:
SethO??
Golf Chick
MaryC

Add me for a Monday round!

i totally intend to purchase all of my beverages from the fine folks at pga national!

Ditto! I always support my hotel bar, tip my bartender well, and partake of the minibar in my room! A good hotel bar is the first thing I look for when booking travel.

Ditto! I always support my hotel bar, tip my bartender well, and partake of the minibar in my room! A good hotel bar is the first thing I look for when booking travel.

And I also intend to partake of the minibar in Mary's room. :blob:

Here's what we have so far.... UPDATED

Friday: (5)
9-Iron Man +1
SethO
bama
White Rhino

Monday: (5??)
SethO (??)
Golf Chick (+1??)
MaryC
RxGus

Last edited:
Some can get pricey.. went to an award weekend in Santa barbara recently. the water in the mini bar was $12. I closed it and never looked again...LOL

Back