It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Funny story about this chain of events though.

I was negotiating my way through this yesterday evening with my wife (who would come, but doesn't want to leave the little boy at 2 1/2 months). I told her I would not buy the 2nd putter I was going to buy this weekend, and I would sell a couple of spare clubs in the garage, and I would take my lunch to work half of the time for the next two months. Then, she asked if I could promise that I would only come to one outing next year...I was silent, then said "I can't promise that". She sighed, then said "Ok, you can go" :act-up:

I love it.

Nice.. another THP brother rocking the black plaid!
Looking forward to meeting you AD!!!

You too man...I've been addicted to the Black Plaid since JB reviewed the Syncro with it last year, finally got one a few months ago.

I was negotiating my way through this yesterday evening with my wife (who would come, but doesn't want to leave the little boy at 2 1/2 months). I told her I would not buy the 2nd putter I was going to buy this weekend, and I would sell a couple of spare clubs in the garage, and I would take my lunch to work half of the time for the next two months. Then, she asked if I could promise that I would only come to one outing next year...I was silent, then said "I can't promise that". She sighed, then said "Ok, you can go" :act-up:

Thats some good negotiating...get ready to start making your lunch every morning.

Priceless! Had a good laugh on that one. So excited you can come!

Thats some good negotiating...get ready to start making your lunch every morning.

PB&J for 8 weeks...well worth it :act-up:

ok guys, after much effort and agony, i'm in :act-up: I still have to figure out details, but i'm looking forward to seeing my old friends again, as well as making new ones. And save me just a couple raffle tickets tc and rhino.

yayayayayay!!!

preparing a care package for ad

Skippy_jars.jpg

and

jam_concordgrape.jpg

and

220px-

Also for those of you that don't know. AD is a really good golfer and fun to watch play. He killed it in Sarasota.

Looking forward to meeting you AD!! We'll see you in September!!

well played AD! Can't wait to see you again!

I'm bringing my dad down there too...so I sold 2 of the 50 slots, surely that's worth a raffle ticket :act-up: Can't wait, but I'm behind some of you on the excitement building meter...I hadn't even counted the days yet (58 until tee time) until right then.

congrats Ad! and thats so cool that you dad is going with! hope to be joining you there!

I'm bringing my dad down there too...so I sold 2 of the 50 slots, surely that's worth a raffle ticket :act-up: Can't wait, but I'm behind some of you on the excitement building meter...I hadn't even counted the days yet (58 until tee time) until right then.

AD that's awesome!!! Can't wait to meet you and your dad there...

On a side note, while talking with Jenn this morning she said to me, don't worry I'm already putting money aside because I know you will find something you want to buy down there. I had to remind her that we won't be purchasing clubs, they are there for us to demo. But followed that up by saying...keep placing that money aside because I'm sure as soon as we land back in New York we will be going shopping

On a side note, while talking with Jenn this morning she said to me, don't worry I'm already putting money aside because I know you will find something you want to buy down there. I had to remind her that we won't be purchasing clubs, they are there for us to demo. But followed that up by saying...keep placing that money aside because I'm sure as soon as we land back in New York we will be going shopping

i would like jenn's number! haha, j/k, that's awesome dude! it must be nice sharing life with someone who truly understands your addictions/passions

Why wait??? Just order online. :D

I just got confirmation that I will have some special items just for the ladies :smile:

good, my brother will wear or game it proudly

Back