It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

vandalism!!!!!

is it to early to start checking the weather forecast?

Only 52 days left till the outing begins

zing!!!!

looks like i might be winning yet another nation wide sales contest!!! woot woot! look out raffle tickets, here i come.

I am in a continuous internal fight with my own brain on this. I am super excited and can't wait to get down there and meet you all and experience what will prove to be a weekend like none other, but every time I start wishing it was here I remember that shortly after this outing the cold weather will come and I'll be trapped in snow banks again not too long after. AHHHH!

congrats TC! I'm so sitting next to you at dinner lol
zing!!!!

looks like i might be winning yet another nation wide sales contest!!! woot woot! look out raffle tickets, here i come.

I am in a continuous internal fight with my own brain on this. I am super excited and can't wait to get down there and meet you all and experience what will prove to be a weekend like none other, but every time I start wishing it was here I remember that shortly after this outing the cold weather will come and I'll be trapped in snow banks again not too long after. AHHHH!

That is definately worthy of internal struggle.

I hear that loud and clear. Looks like we need to move down south P4B! Golf year round!!

TC and I will be betting drinks on a closest to the pin contest on the chipping green using each others wedges. I know that this seems innocuous enough, but he is a lefty and I am a righty and I am pretty sure that his wedges are standard and my are 2º flat.

TC and I will be betting drinks on a closest to the pin contest on the chipping green using each others wedges. I know that this seems innocuous enough, but he is a lefty and I am a righty and I am pretty sure that his wedges are standard and my are 2º flat.

we are? haha, ok, you're on, but remember, i started this game out trying to play right handed so i have some experience. woot woot!!

we are? haha, ok, you're on, but remember, i started this game out trying to play right handed so i have some experience. woot woot!!

We were going to do it last outing, but we forgot.

I learned how to play paintball left handed, but that does not translate to golf at all I am afraid.

Ok, so its official, I AM IN! I am waiting on Uncle Daddy to make his decision. I told him he has til monday, then I am just going to reserve it for myself. If he does not go, is there anyone looking for a roomie???

Ok, so its official, I AM IN! I am waiting on Uncle Daddy to make his decision. I told him he has til monday, then I am just going to reserve it for myself. If he does not go, is there anyone looking for a roomie???

Sweet! This makes me happy man!

me too! haha

Nice! It's about time after the in. out, in, out saga.

Awesome!! Glad your onboard man! Even if you are a Panthers fan! haha

Great to hear, buddy! When are you thinking of arriving/leaving?

Back