It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

anyone know how many people have signed up for this?
I think I can make it, and have sent an email to GolferGal. Hope that I make it out!!

I hope you can make it!!!

anyone know how many people have signed up for this?
I think I can make it, and have sent an email to GolferGal. Hope that I make it out!!

It would be awesome if you can come. This will be my first outing, I am very excited for it.

Sweeeeeeeeeet. Closer to the outing than we were last week! Awesome to see that new people are joining/trying to join the fun. I'm trying to find a matching Bears polo shirt but I may have to not match to rep my team on Sunday. This can't come soon enough!

Sweeeeeeeeeet. Closer to the outing than we were last week! Awesome to see that new people are joining/trying to join the fun. I'm trying to find a matching Bears polo shirt but I may have to not match to rep my team on Sunday. This can't come soon enough!

if you find another bears fan you 2 can play me and OEM...since that will be the match up on the field that afternoon

I will definitely be downloading some sort of app on my phone so I can follow the games, or at least a way to track my players in FF.

I will definitely be downloading some sort of app on my phone so I can follow the games, or at least a way to track my players in FF.

+1. I imagine there will be a lot of scoreboard watching on Sunday

if you find another bears fan you 2 can play me and OEM...since that will be the match up on the field that afternoon

I will be wearing the Dallas cowboys adidas on Sunday!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be awesome. Lol. All the trash talking would be so much fun.

But your irons at least have some of the color scheme down. HAAAAAAAAA. This is gonna be a blast.

I wish they didn't charge for most FF apps (Iphone).

That would be awesome. Lol. All the trash talking would be so much fun.

that would be a fun round of golf. I'm sure we are going to have two days full of fun.

Yessir. This whole things is gonna be great. I can't wait to meet all ofyou.
that would be a fun round of golf. I'm sure we are going to have two days full of fun.

I wish they didn't charge for most FF apps (Iphone).

Depends who it is, I think ESPN is free isnt it? Or was it Yahoo? I forget now.

I know I had to pay for ESPN. I believe yahoo was free but you still have to pay to get their stats real time. Either way.. POW
Depends who it is, I think ESPN is free isnt it? Or was it Yahoo? I forget now.

I have been playing yahoo for the last few years and it is free.. I think ESPN is free now also.

They are talking about mobile apps

I know I had to pay for ESPN. I believe yahoo was free but you still have to pay to get their stats real time. Either way.. POW

ESPN Scorecenter for IPhone is free but limited. If you want details especially for fantasy owners there are specific apps for that. They don't cost more that $10 I think.

ESPN is free on your phone. I was changing my lineups in airports last year because I was watching ESPN hearing that one of my players wasnt starting or what not

I know I had one for ESPN and one for Yahoo, one was free but the other wasnt. But they're a must have if you are on the go and need to make a last minute line up change!

Yup! I'll have to have my Cowboys ball cap on that day.

Back