It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

One-T, are you official now?

I am giving uncle daddy a couple days ot decide, but I will def be in. I know the deadline is the 16th which I will kno way before that. I am also waiting to hear from Puttinforbird if Dano is backing out. If Uncle Daddy doeasnt go then I will need a roomie.

os although I have not made my deposit, YES, I AM IN!

It is now August...1 month away from this outing...the only thing left I have to do is pick up a travel bag for Jenn...and perhaps a Cowboys golf hat or shirt for the Sunday round.

It is now August...1 month away from this outing...the only thing left I have to do is pick up a travel bag for Jenn...and perhaps a Cowboys golf hat or shirt for the Sunday round.

Instead of that how about a nice hat and shirt from our friends at :thp: ?

I hope nobody longsnaps you a golf ball. HAHAHA

I hope nobody longsnaps you a golf ball. HAHAHA

Is DD talking about a real Cowboy hat, or a Dallas Cowboy cap :eek:)?

Everything looks good here straight down the middle.

Spoiler
Gray - I could go Dallas Cowboys or a real cowboy hat

Everything looks good here straight down the middle.

Spoiler
Gray - I could go Dallas Cowboys or a real cowboy hat

How does this look

tony-romo-fumble-jan607.jpg

I like this one better
SkinsHold.jpg

ok JB and GG....just got though PMing with Puttin4bird and I am rooming with him so let me know what I need to do if anything right now.

It's official, Dano is not going to make the fall outing. I am sad but I also understand where he's coming from 100% so I won't badger him. It is also official that Puttin4Bird and One-T are now roommates for the fall outing!!

It's official, Dano is not going to make the fall outing. I am sad but I also understand where he's coming from 100% so I won't badger him. It is also official that Puttin4Bird and One-T are now roommates for the fall outing!!

Sad to hear that Dano can't make it. Now you'll get to see first hand the Calloway family pole from OneT. :D

Sad to hear that Dano can't make it. Now you'll get to see first hand the Calloway family pole from OneT. :D

you may wanna edit that! Doesnt sound good AT ALL! hahahaha

I'm scared to death. What have I gotten myself into!?!?!? I'm a good kid from South Dakota!

ok JB and GG....just got though PMing with Puttin4bird and I am rooming with him so let me know what I need to do if anything right now.

The only thing you or Puttin4bird will need to do is let Renee know that you will be the new roommate and that's really it because the room is already reserved under P4B name right?

The only thing you or Puttin4bird will need to do is let Renee know that you will be the new roommate and that's really it because the room is already reserved under P4B name right?

Yep. I have a meeting then I'm going to call her. I believe we're all set on our end.

I'm scared to death. What have I gotten myself into!?!?!? I'm a good kid from South Dakota!

hahaha, I didnt say it. Its these THP'ers.....I am an ok kid from NC

hahaha, I didnt say it. Its these THP'ers.....I am an ok kid from NC

We'll get along just fine One-T!! I have an email into Renee right now, I'll forward you her response once I get it. We'll need to figure out arrival and departures as well, but yep, I'm starting to get pumped!!

I agree, I am never worried about getting along with someone. I will be arriving and departing on the scheduled days.

and another THP match is made!
We'll get along just fine One-T!! I have an email into Renee right now, I'll forward you her response once I get it. We'll need to figure out arrival and departures as well, but yep, I'm starting to get pumped!!

yep, this is the beginning!

anyone know how many people have signed up for this?
I think I can make it, and have sent an email to GolferGal. Hope that I make it out!!

We will be releasing the information when the deadline comes in two weeks.

Back