" I've left for the 2012 outing! " Thread

Wow, that really sucks. Glad you're ok. I'm sure there will be plenty of beers for you at the outing man!

Hang in there buddy. Was praying everyone would get here safely. Glad your okay. The car can be fixed.

Jesus, that sucks degoins. Glad to hear you are ok. I'll bring some duct tape and we'll fix it up.

Geez I just saw this. Glad to hear you're ok. Let me take a look at it tomorrow and lets see if we can make it serviceable.

Glad you are OK Deg. That sucks about your car.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I made it and all is well. Ill see you all in a few hours.

Safe travels to everyone heading out today. I'll be getting on the road sometime later this afternoon.

I jumped up like it was Xmas this morning. Can't wait. O-town here I come.

TapAhoy!

At the airport waiting for a ticket counter agent.. No one decided to show up to work this morning.. :bulgy-eyes:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Degoins, very sorry to hear that man but glad you are safe and made it here ok. See you in a bit.

Everyone else, travel safely and see you later today!!

Getting up early sucks! knowing im gonna be in Orlando in a few hours sure does help though!

Degoins.. sucks to hear about your accident.. glad you made it to the resort!

Safe travels to everyone thats flying or on the road.. I'll be in the air in about 90 mins and can't wait to meet everyone!!

Up and ready to go, hour drive to the airport safe travels everyone

I made it and all is well. Ill see you all in a few hours.

I'm glad you're ok partner, sucks that you had to go through that.
Now that your ok......are you capable of kicking some tarheel butt this morning?

Sitting in airport with lil over an hour before takeoff

Sent from my DROID X2

Dang D that's scary. Glad your ok

Sent from my DROID X2

Up early to pack the Tour Van. One-T says last night "good lord there is a lot of equipment". It will take a few hours, but we will be there today and can't wait to see everybody at the meet and greet tonight.

You guys be safe getting up this way, looking forward to mingling with everyone tonight!

I jumped up like it was Xmas this morning. Can't wait. O-town here I come.

TapAhoy!

On the plane and on time! Degoins glad you're okay!

Awaiting to board my flight to atl. Lots of folks in suits and ties, sux to be them.

Sitting in Logan Airport now, hoping for some sleep on the plane and a smooth flight.

Sent from Tapatalk

Awaiting to board my flight to atl. Lots of folks in suits and ties, sux to be them.

May see ya in ATL. or MCO, I'll have a red THP polo, blk shorts,tan hat

Sent from my DROID X2

Zzz driving threw south Carolina was Soo boring. In Georgia now. 75 mikes from Florida line

May see ya in ATL. or MCO, I'll have a red THP polo, blk shorts,tan hat

Sent from my DROID X2

PM me your cell so I have it.

Back