" I've left for the 2012 outing! " Thread

I should be boarding a plane today. Instead I mowed the lawn.

:violin:

Glad you made it in safely, roomie. I'll see you sometime in the morning. Have to make an airport run first.

Give me a call, I get a busy signal when I try you and am not sent to voice mail.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

We are here! Ya hoo!!!

Typing away using Tapatalk!

We are here! Ya hoo!!!

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Where is "here"? I don't see you in the driveway. : D

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Had a nice leisurely round this morning at one of the longest courses around here. Will be doing airport runs today and tomorrow so I will be seeing some folks here and there. Safe travels to all and I'll see everyone on Friday AM.

Badass Spanks, Good looking out for THP members flying in.

Yorkem and I are checked in! Villa 3071 if anyone is around.

Ever since I found out I had a slot for this years outing I have been waiting to make this post, I'm headed to Orlando!!!!!!!! It just got extremely real and I'm heading that way!

Safe travels dude, see you in the morning.

--
Tapatalk2

Yorkem and I are checked in! Villa 3071 if anyone is around.

Could be tempted to stop by tonight. Depends how late Yorkem lets you stay up

Could be tempted to stop by tonight. Depends how late Yorkem lets you stay up

What time you expect to be onsite?

What time you expect to be onsite?

Not staying on tonight. At disney till probably 10. My hotel isn't far from GC though.

First off I'm OK, I was involved in a bad crash on i95 about an hour from the resort. I was hit from behind by someone who wasn't paying attention and didn't notice the three car pile up we were stopping for. My car is pretty jacked up, there are lots of people hurt and I'm waiting for the trooper to come back over.

First off I'm OK, I was involved in a bad crash on i95 about an hour from the resort. I was hit from behind by someone who wasn't paying attention and didn't notice the three car pile up we were stopping for. My car is pretty jacked up, there are lots of people hurt and I'm waiting for the trooper to come back over.

Glad to hear you are ok Don

OMG, So sorry! Glad you are ok.

Oh wow buddy. Do you need a ride? I'm in town.

--
Tapatalk2

Degoins-I just called Ole Gray and told him about your wreck. I will PM you his phone number. Please call him if you need their help. They are ready and willing to be there in a flash!

Glad you're ok, that's just awful. Hopefully no lingering side effects in the morning.

Wow that sucks. Glad to hear you are ok. Hang in there

I think my car will driver, the trooper is going to let me try and get the trunk lid closed and take the tail light off. I need a beer! Thanks all for the support

I think my car will driver, the trooper is going to let me try and get the trunk lid closed and take the tail light off. I need a beer! Thanks all for the support

Dude just give us a holler and we'll get you fixed up.

--
Tapatalk2

Sorry Degions. Glad you are ok. You should probably get checked out at hospital just to be safe.

I think tomorrow that will be a cinch.

Back