Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Can I get a final count if you will be coming to dinner Saturday nite at 8PM? Need to sign the BEO. Thanks

Just say in.

Me and my two are in (3 total)

Attention, JankFest (starring Nate) golfers: we will be having a little Skins game action during each round this weekend. The cost is $10/round ($20 total) and can be paid through Venmo (@AZTHP) by Saturday. I am setting this up through the Squabbit app (Tourney Invite code: DZEPDD), which will basically do all the heavy lifting for us. If everyone could please IM me your full name & current handicap, that would be helpful (note: I already have AZ THP's info).
Being Canadian I don't think I can do Venmo. Can I do cash at the event?

Being Canadian I don't think I can do Venmo. Can I do cash at the event?
I can send it and just settle up when I see you.

I don’t think so. It’s rare for AZ but I will check
I'm such an idiot. I'm leaving for the airport at 3:00 in the morning, it's going to be in the low 40s. Of course I'm going to have a pair of pants with me on this trip :rolleyes:

I'm such an idiot. I'm leaving for the airport at 3:00 in the morning, it's going to be in the low 40s. Of course I'm going to have a pair of pants with me on this trip :rolleyes:
strip dancing GIF by The Ed Bassmaster Show

If I still owned a pair of tear-away pants that would most definitely be me the moment the plane touched down in AZ!

Thank you so much @Wildcat for all of the work you did to get this event up and running!

#rockstar!!

Attention, JankFest (starring Nate) golfers: we will be having a little Skins game action during each round this weekend. The cost is $10/round ($20 total) and can be paid through Venmo (@AZTHP) by Saturday. I am setting this up through the Squabbit app (Tourney Invite code: DZEPDD), which will basically do all the heavy lifting for us. If everyone could please IM me your full name & current handicap, that would be helpful (note: I already have AZ THP's info).
Sent my name and handicap. I’m not certain who to Venmo the money to. Is it James Manning @AZTHP?

Sent my name and handicap. I’m not certain who to Venmo the money to. Is it James Manning @AZTHP?
Yes, that’s the one.

All set for a 3 am departure for the motor city. First casualty of the trip is my Sonos Roam speaker is nowhere to be found.....
1000000643.jpg

No coins, right @Jank ?
1000000644.jpg

Back