Joined a new Golf Club Today.

And one final video to end out the night.

[YOUTUBE]ZclVaPvyTxc[/YOUTUBE]

Uh, wow. I have family that moved to Victoria about 7 years ago, but I haven't had a chance to make it out there yet and visit. Sounds like I need to bring my sticks when I finally go!

Awesome videos Ben. Bear Mountain looks gorgeous.

Great stuff CB!

Those vids had me add Victoria to my "must visit some day" list. :)

The Men's locker room at Bear Mountain Golf and Country Club.

[YOUTUBE]pfrLc27jaiE[/YOUTUBE]

Oh to be back on the island. Bear Mountain has got it going on there CB. Very neat.

I wonder how the course will be once is starts getting mucky in mid October.

The Men's locker room at Bear Mountain Golf and Country Club.

[YOUTUBE]pfrLc27jaiE[/YOUTUBE]

I love the spa! That place looks sweet man. What where those strange water fountains doing in the men's room.

Man that is a sweet looking locker room! Awesome looking joint for sure and I bet your dues would cover my house payment :eek:) !!

Nice looking locker room. What happens when the snow flies? Anything go on at the club in winter?

Nice looking locker room. What happens when the snow flies? Anything go on at the club in winter?

We don`t get snow here. The club is closed for play for maybe 1 week, possibly two over the course of the winter.

Thanks for the vid CB. Your club looks amazing!

Dude thanks for sharing! That place looks amazing.

Very nice CB! Thought I was going to finally see a Canadian toilet for a moment. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Congrats CB, nice club! I kept waiting for Mrs Esterhouse to come around the corner in the locker video

Kongfrontation

OK, my course added a really cool feature to the website today, if you go to www.bearmountaingolf.ca and then click on the mountain course tab you can "walk" the entire course and control where you look, and basically see the whole course as if you were there. Very cool.

Just saw they have the one for the Valley course as well. If you're interested at all at seeing some beautiful Mountain golf in Victoria it would be cool to check out.

Very cool CB. Have you seen any Yeti on your course?

Not sure how I missed this before, but anyways congrats CB.

Bear Mountain is very well known and I'm really envious of you for this. My Buddy almost took a job there, but didn't feel comfortable moving to the other side of the country after he visited there. Just figured he would get home sick. He bragged up the course and staff there a lot though.

Not sure how I missed this before, but anyways congrats CB.

Bear Mountain is very well known and I'm really envious of you for this. My Buddy almost took a job there, but didn't feel comfortable moving to the other side of the country after he visited there. Just figured he would get home sick. He bragged up the course and staff there a lot though.
LOL, thanks man, I"ve been a member there for I guess about a year now and I won't be leaving for as long as I live in Victoria.

LOL, thanks man, I"ve been a member there for I guess about a year now and I won't be leaving for as long as I live in Victoria.

Awesome stuff man. BC is on my golf lists. So much underrated golf in this country.

Back