Journey to Break 85

Hawk, I feel like an @ss for completely missing this post. I'm so happy to see this post. That's a fantastic score and a long course dude. Wow! So happy you're at a place that this feels natural because from what I saw of you at the outing, you have all the tools. Great job Ryan.

For awhile I hated you, but then I realized it was Yoccos1981 I was mad at. Hahaha. I really do feel like we are getting ourselves to that next level. It's pretty funny that we both seem to be coming around at the same time, though. Need to continue it, but I feel like everything is starting to make sense. I have a couple swing cues that are helping me at the start and the rest just happens it seems.

It's great because we share the same struggles but we can laugh it off at times. Cause we are awesome and funny.

I hate that 1981 guy. Seems like a shady dude.

For awhile I hated you, but then I realized it was Yoccos1981 I was mad at. Hahaha. I really do feel like we are getting ourselves to that next level. It's pretty funny that we both seem to be coming around at the same time, though. Need to continue it, but I feel like everything is starting to make sense. I have a couple swing cues that are helping me at the start and the rest just happens it seems.

It's great because we share the same struggles but we can laugh it off at times. Cause we are awesome and funny.

I hate that 1981 guy. Seems like a shady dude.

Holy COW I just noticed you changed your name! Love that you dropped the 1981, I was born that year too, so that makes it doubly awesome but we don't need to brag about it.

It's probably the best year ever. Forged blades were created then. Fact.

Holy COW I just noticed you changed your name! Love that you dropped the 1981, I was born that year too, so that makes it doubly awesome but we don't need to brag about it.

I prefer 1979 due to the whole nuclear incident thing. To each his own, I guess.

It's probably the best year ever. Forged blades were created then. Fact.

And the holes were made smaller cause they knew we were coming. Fact, eh!

Ahhhh, you know a great year in its own right. It's probably a tie right thurrr. Wasn't Chingy born that year too?

I prefer 1979 due to the whole nuclear incident thing. To each his own, I guess.

Is Chingy on team paradise?

I'm headed to the range today. My new routine is a warm up with the Vision Track and then regular balls. I'm also spending at least 30 minutes on the putting green working only on lag putts. I've been using the indoor mat at home too. I think I just have to remember to practice putting or it's obvious that I will suck at it. It's sort of boring though.

I looked for a Vision Track last night.. No dice but I think Ill be ordering one soon. Chingy is on Team Paradise. He took the place of TMex.

Putting is kinda boring but it's pretty fun too. I'm regripping my putter soon and I'm hoping that brings back a certain comfort level I used to have.

Is Chingy on team paradise?

I'm headed to the range today. My new routine is a warm up with the Vision Track and then regular balls. I'm also spending at least 30 minutes on the putting green working only on lag putts. I've been using the indoor mat at home too. I think I just have to remember to practice putting or it's obvious that I will suck at it. It's sort of boring though.

Not a bad idea. I need to regrip some clubs, but Jrod won't let me come to his house and use his air compressor. I'm one of the lower-level Hacker fans, so I understand.

You can get them on ebay in the $40 area at times.

He wont? What kind of hipster ninja friend is that?

Not a bad idea. I need to regrip some clubs, but Jrod won't let me come to his house and use his air compressor. I'm one of the lower-level Hacker fans, so I understand.

You can get them on ebay in the $40 area at times.

He is going to get a Tour i(s) to the foot now. Just show up sometime after the MC, I have a feeling he wont be cold towards you. Just a hunch. I may have a "talk" with him.

I know. I let him beat me up on the course and he still spurns me.

Thanks dude.

Despite our differences in the MC thread, we are pretty much best friends for life. Hey, check out the Redline thread. I think I might be smitten. I may Tiger Woods my golf clubs. Is that ok?

Thanks dude.

I don't know what that means, but if it's dirty I don't want to hear about it.

If you wait a couple months, I bet you can get those Redlines CHEAP. Adams prices drop quickly it seems.

That might be the ticket. I want the Redlines in graphite, in a bad way.

I don't know what that means, but if it's dirty I don't want to hear about it.

If you wait a couple months, I bet you can get those Redlines CHEAP. Adams prices drop quickly it seems.

Hawk last night when Yoccos called me he says to me "I'm not in a parking lot in front of a PGA superstore waiting to go hit the mizuno shaft optimizer or to test irons"

Hawk last night when Yoccos called me he says to me "I'm not in a parking lot in front of a PGA superstore waiting to go hit the mizuno shaft optimizer or to test irons"

Did you get all nervous when you saw his name on your phone? Did it feel like the first time?

Hahahahaha... man.. I really just wanted to look at different shaft options haha.

I don't know about him, but it took me a few tries to dail.

Did you get all nervous when you saw his name on your phone? Did it feel like the first time?

It's funny because I honestly have lost a lot of my pondering ways. I ponder bag set ups quite often, but not so much clubs anymore. I have pondered wedges, but that's because at least one of them really needs replacing. I'm enjoying being comfortable with what's in my bag. It's sort of a new feeling. I'm sure it will last a very short time, so please don't bring up this post after today hehe.

god yes. I think I hung up on him the first 2 times because I was so nervous

I wont!

Ifeel the same almost. :) I just want graphite shafts in my irons now. Or possibly in the Razr X Tours.. haha

It's funny because I honestly have lost a lot of my pondering ways. I ponder bag set ups quite often, but not so much clubs anymore. I have pondered wedges, but that's because at least one of them really needs replacing. I'm enjoying being comfortable with what's in my bag. It's sort of a new feeling. I'm sure it will last a very short time, so please don't bring up this post after today hehe.

Those T2's sure looks nice, don't they. If I didn't have the Kusala in my driver, it would be the original Attas. What an awesome shaft.

Those T2's sure looks nice, don't they. If I didn't have the Kusala in my driver, it would be the original Attas. What an awesome shaft.

same here! I have the Kusala Black in my Supertri

Back