KBS C-Taper Iron Shafts - THP Preview

Beanie, I loved your write up. We both experienced very similar things. I'm glad you like the shafts so much buddy. They really are something special, just not for everyone.

Really interested in these after reading the reviews on them here. I hit a really high ball with my S300's and wonder if these wouldn't help me out in that department. I am not necessarily in need of more distance, but a little extra wouldn't hurt and a penetrating ball flight on those windier days would be awesome.

Really interested in these after reading the reviews on them here. I hit a really high ball with my S300's and wonder if these wouldn't help me out in that department. I am not necessarily in need of more distance, but a little extra wouldn't hurt and a penetrating ball flight on those windier days would be awesome.

I have full confidence that not only would they flight lower but I'm almost positive that they would provide extra distance.

I didnt get these for the distance gains at all, just for the rumored KBS feel and the ball flight. When I get the rest of my set done, i'll have to check out my yardages again & may bend my irons weaker to compensate for any gains.

Thx, TC! I cant think about much other than how can I get to the range today! I think the part about these shafts that impressed me the most is the dispersion. I'd hit a shot thinking it was a little right & to look up and see it tracking was weird...felt like cheating tbh. Lol

And TC, will you let the cat out of the bag already?!?? What heads did you put the C-Tapers in??? :D

Wasn't there a THP member with a set on the BST thread not too long ago? I browsed through there and didn't find them but would love to take them off of his hands if they are still available. I got some bonus money from work that is looking for a good home haha.

And TC, will you let the cat out of the bag already?!?? What heads did you put the C-Tapers in??? :D
I bet it is an awesome combination the way he is raving about this shaft.

Review should be up in the am guys. All will be revealed then.

Hint: royalwulff will be highly interested.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Oh man i don't even want to think that you are serious!

I am SO looking forward to this now!!

Uh oh....i smell the nike pro combos!

Uh oh....i smell the nike pro combos!

Pro Cavities not Pro Combos I'm thinking! and if it is true then I am really really really interested in this review.
have you had a chance to demo the Pro Cavaties yet BeanieAZ?

have you had a chance to demo the Pro Cavaties yet BeanieAZ?

I haven't yet, but I hit the blades and they felt real nice. I've heard good things about the cavities.

I haven't yet, but I hit the blades and they felt real nice. I've heard good things about the cavities.

I am loving mine and hopefully after this weekend I will have spent enough time with them to give a good write up on the Pro Cavity thread.

Back