Lady Precept iQ+ Testing Thread

More great reviews! How many of the testers, at this point, feel like they might switch to gaming these balls full time?

I'd say there is a good chance I will! I'm buying the white ones though. I think Ms. Graybush took my pink one so I don't want to tempt her again.

Last edited:
These just arrived up in Canada last night. Flashy will be trying these out on the weekend if not sooner.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I'd say there is a good chance I will! I'm buying the white ones though. I think Ms. Graybush took my pink one so I don't want to tempt her again.

I almost just spit my coffee all over my keyboard at that one.:laughing:

I almost just spit my coffee all over my keyboard at that one.:laughing:

I hope you saw her appearance in the MC thread. I am convinced it was her.

I guess that explains his new avatar? :D Glad you're liking the new balls,

I've always been a fan of these golf balls. My husband pointed me to this thread and I've enjoyed reading through the reviews. Thank you!

Tonight I had my golf league so I was able to get out and play with the precepts. I am sad to report that I did loose one of my pearl white balls:sad:

Driver:

The ball just seemed to jump off of the face of my driver tonight. I measured two of my drives on my GPS one was 214 yards and one 210 yards. Of course I did loose my one ball on a drive but I had hit a nice high draw and had my ball land on a sprinkler head and take an immediate kick into left into the woods.

Fairway Woods/Hybrids:

The ball came out of the rough very smooth and had a great high ball flight. I got an extra 5 to 10 yards compared to Nike Karma.

Irons:

Tonight I was able to try all different types of shots with my irons. Hitting the ball out of the rough it came out very high but landed with still having a little bit of roll out. When I hit the ball out of the sand it seemed to fly out with ease. I don't know if this was the ball or my sand game getting better. I was also able to pull off a first tonight and hit a flop shot that popped up nice and high and landed soft. If the ball hadn't landed on a down slope I don't think there would have been very much roll out.

Putting:

I found this ball to roll very true. I only had one 3 putt on the night, which was awesome!! The way this ball rolls on the greens is great. I love the feel of this ball off of the putter.

On a side note I let one of the girls I was playing with play one of the precepts on a hole that I knew she couldn't loose a ball. She is just getting back into golf now that she is in her 30's. She played when she was a kid until she was about 11. I was curious to see if she would notice any difference in distance and feel. Her first shot off of the tee she easily got an extra 15 yards on her drive. She also saw extra distance on her good and bad shots with her irons. She told me it felt almost like she was hitting a rubber ball not a golf ball because she thought it was so soft compared to some of the balls she had been playing. I think she was actually planning on going to Dick's after our round and buying a dozen for herself.

All in all another good round with the Precepts.:D

Great feedback nerfny!!!

Glad to hear you are gaining some yards and that was cool you let your friend try some. They really seem to be performing well.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Great review Nerfny! I was just telling a GF of mine about this ball today. I have a round scheduled with her tomorrow so it will be interesting to see if she thinks I'm hitting the ball any different than usual. I'm down to two balls right now. Hopefully I will still have them both at the end of tomorrow's round.

Wow. Need more girls testing stuff for sure. You guys are doing great, far better than the men when we review stuff. :clown:

We are very taciturn and use too much jargon, I do at least. When I read your posts I know exactly what you are saying. Mix in some lady's gear when possible for future testing!

Wow. Need more girls testing stuff for sure. You guys are doing great, far better than the men when we review stuff. :clown:

We are very taciturn and use too much jargon, I do at least. When I read your posts I know exactly what you are saying. Mix in some lady's gear when possible for future testing!

They are doing an excellent job and I agree with your suggestion as does Mrs. Graybush :thumb:

They are doing an excellent job and I agree with your suggestion as does Mrs. Graybush :thumb:

I'm sure Mrs. Graybush would love to test some ladies gear.

I'm sure Mrs. Graybush would love to test some ladies gear.

I invited Mrs. Graybush to join the ladies in the morning and she accepted the invitation. I might let her borrow one of my iQ+ balls to see what she thinks. I hope she doesn't "hook" it into the woods though. Stay tuned.

I invited Mrs. Graybush to join the ladies in the morning and she accepted the invitation. I might let her borrow one of my iQ+ balls to see what she thinks. I hope she doesn't "hook" it into the woods though. Stay tuned.

I'd like to see the results of that haha. Mrs. Graybush might be very surprised. I bought some of the older model iq 180's on clearance at wal mart last year to try out as cold weather ball, a couple of times I hit my 5i over 210yds with those balls. My average is only 170.

I'd like to see the results of that haha. Mrs. Graybush might be very surprised. I bought some of the older model iq 180's on clearance at wal mart last year to try out as cold weather ball, a couple of times I hit my 5i over 210yds with those balls. My average is only 170.

I have the iq 180's as well. Ddec got me a mix bag of used Precepts off of Knet before the last outing. They are a nice ball. I must say that I think Bridgestone/Precept keep stepping it up every year with the ladies balls. I like last year lady iq plus's over the 180's and I am starting to like this years lady iQ +'s over last years version. Saying that I would play any of those balls on a given day.

KellyBo can we get some photos or videos of Mrs. Graybush playing?

Catching up... Great write ups. Love reading about the side by side testing, that Mrs.G4L has appreciation for the little things like her new name for the golf ball, and that the men are getting good distance from the ball as well. Great job testers! Eager to read more reviews as they come in. Great thread!!

KellyBo can we get some photos or videos of Mrs. Graybush playing?

Sorry, didn't get her picture but I will have her do a live review for you. Haha

I shot a 77 today! Woot!!!

Driver:

Didn't get the distance that I did with this ball the first time or two out with it but still got plenty. I don't know if it's because of the time of day, humidity, wind or what but it was about 10 yards shorter all day. Lucky for me, the ball was HOT off the irons.

Fairway Wood:

Again, very nice shots using the fairway woods!

Irons:

This is where the Precept is SURPRISING me most. It's unbelievable how well and how long I am hitting this ball with my irons. Problem is that I am still overshooting some greens because I am hitting such pure shots with it. Today I chose my 6 iron on a 138 yard shot and flew just past the green. I used my 7 iron on a hole from 119 out and flew right over the back there too. I had a 119 downhill par 3 that I hit a 9 iron on and went long too. I thought I knew my distances well but not anymore. Once I get dialed in with my distances again, this ball is going to be awesome.

By the time I got to #15, I realized that I needed to really think harder on club selection. I was 81 yards out with a downhill shot to the pin. The pin was only about 5-10 feet off the front of the green so I wanted to land it softly right in front of the green and let it roll on. I decided to use my gap wedge and just take an easy half swing. Well I finally made the right choice. Here's the result of that shot. I was pretty high with excitement in case you can't tell. Haha!

I was so excited after this eagle that I made bogey on the last three holes. My round could have been even better. In fact, I know it could have been even better because our greens were right in the middle of being aerated and were a mess. I only had two 3 putts though so I was happy with that. Tied for my best round ever with this ball. Hard to beat that.

Last edited:
Sorry, didn't get her picture but I will have her do a live review for you. Haha

I shot a 77 today! Woot!!!

Driver:

Didn't get the distance that I did with this ball the first time or two out with it but still got plenty. I don't know if it's because of the time of day, humidity, wind or what but it was about 10 yards shorter all day. Lucky for me, the ball was HOT off the irons.

Fairway Wood:

Again, very nice shots using the fairway woods!

Irons:

This is where the Precept is SURPRISING me most. It's unbelievable how well and how long I am hitting this ball with my irons. Problem is that I am still overshooting some greens because I am hitting such pure shots with it. Today I chose my 6 iron on a 138 yard shot and flew just past the green. I used my 7 iron on a hole from 119 out and flew right over the back there too. I had a 119 downhill par 3 that I hit a 9 iron on and went long too. I thought I knew my distances well but not anymore. Once I get dialed in with my distances again, this ball is going to be awesome.

By the time I got to #15, I realized that I needed to really think harder on club selection. I was 81 yards out with a downhill shot to the pin. The pin was only about 5-10 feet off the front of the green so I wanted to land it softly right in front of the green and let it roll in. I decided to use my gap wedge and just take an easy half swing. Well I finally made the right choice. Here's the result of that shot. I was pretty high with excitement in case you can't tell. Haha!

I was so excited after this eagle that I made bogey on the last three holes. My round could have been even better. In fact, I know it could have been even better because our greens were right in the middle of being aerated and were a mess. I only had two 3 putts though so I was happy with that. Tied for my best round ever with this ball. Hard to beat that.

Damn KellyBo!!! That's an awesome eagle:joy: Only two 3 putts with them aerating the greens and a 77:D You must have been on fire today!!

Damn KellyBo!!! That's an awesome eagle:joy: Only two 3 putts with them aerating the greens and a 77:D You must have been on fire today!!

Actually I played our forward tees instead of back with OG and it seemed so much easier. I didn't realize how good a score I was shooting until we added them up. I had an eagle and a birdie with nothing worse than a bogey today. It felt so good. Of course you never know what tomorrow will bring. I've been working HARD on the short game and it's helping so much.

Congrats Kellybo! :good:

Actually I played our forward tees instead of back with OG and it seemed so much easier. I didn't realize how good a score I was shooting until we added them up. I had an eagle and a birdie with nothing worse than a bogey today. It felt so good. Of course you never know what tomorrow will bring. I've been working HARD on the short game and it's helping so much.

A good score is a good score either way KellyBo!!

Nice shot, KB!

Loving all of these excellent reviews, ladies!

nice shot KB! Great score!

Back