Last Concert You Attended?

Kings of Thrash feat. Dave EllefsonIMG_3142.jpeg

We seriously considered flying out to Las Vegas and doing the VIP U2 concert thing where they provide a limo to the hotel, give you two nights in the hotel and premium seats. Then I remembered I really hate flying these days. It looks amazing, though.

I saw them December 10th at the Sphere and it was amazing. It really has to be experienced to appreciate how cool the Sphere is. There are no words that can describe it.

View attachment 9229768

Going to see The Orb at Queen Margaret Union in Glasgow in two weeks. Johnny Marr in April (I think) too. Need to edit that list!

Christ Stapleton in the Woodlands Nov 10th.

Gotta tell ya, we were a bit underwhelmed! Glad they weren’t expensive tickets!

Would not pay to see him again.

Going to see Elvis Costello to night. I haven’t seen him in concert in about a decade. Looking forward to it.

Just before the holidays, the guy was good in 20k plus stadium and I have no idea who it was ;( Wife was a fan as is my daughter. Kind of a country folky guy. great voice

Just bought tickets to see Sum 41 and The Interrupters in April in Milwaukee.

Tomorrow I am buying tickets to see Avril Lavigne with Simple Plan in Milwaukee in September.

Really hoping to add like 10 more to the concert list this year!

Always a fun band to see. I’ve seen them many times and they have never disappointed.
Longtime fan, but my first time seeing them live. Really enjoyed it!

My last two were U2 at the Sphere in mid-October, followed by the Billy Strings Halloween Bash on Oct. 31. Very different shows, both epic.

My son (36) took me (70) to see Meshuggah and In Flames last November.

We are going to see Machine head and Fear Factory tonight.

Not my normal daily listening but I like the vibe and the fact he still likes to take me.

I have a bag of ear plugs I take with me.

Dinosaur Jr. last night. It got rescheduled from last year. Well worth the wait! Face meltingly good guitar work. IMG_3639.jpeg

It was Saxon at Swedish metal festival Skogsröjet last August.

Attachments

• IMG_20230806_012920.jpg
    IMG_20230806_012920.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 2
Going to see Elvis Costello to night. I haven’t seen him in concert in about a decade. Looking forward to it.
How was it? Was lucky enough to see him in 2001? It was at a “mix fest” concert series. Incredible.

Ramones, Philadelphia Zoo

How was it? Was lucky enough to see him in 2001? It was at a “mix fest” concert series. Incredible.
it's actually tonight....it autocorrected for some reason. I'll let you know. I love Dinosaur Jr, i have never seen them.

It was an only ok show (I rated it a B- to my friends). He played tons of deep cuts and a number of songs from a broadway show that he never made. This was my 6th time seeing him and I could tell the voice is going, he’s 69 so I get it. It was still fun, just not what I was hoping for.

My Aunt follows this band around the world, and I have never heard another person speak their name lol.
They are well known in Texas and are often played on Sirius XM Outlaw Country.

Futurebirds and The Nude Party at the Majestic in Madison, WI. Amazing show.

IMG_9190.JPGIMG_9182.JPGIMG_9214.JPG

IMG_9201.JPG

Old Dominion back in December

Back