Last Concert You Attended?

The Lemonheads tonight Boston. Somehow have missed them. For 30 years, worth the wait…
I missed them the last time they came through. My buddy said Evan Dando looked/acted like a lunatic but it was a great show. I saw them in 1994 and it was a good one back then.

I missed them the last time they came through. My buddy said Evan Dando looked/acted like a lunatic but it was a great show. I saw them in 1994 and it was a good one back then.
Yes. That’s a perfect description of him 😂But my goodness were they good.

I've always wanted to see Alice Cooper live and never could make it happen. Finally got my chance last night. I really didn't care to see Rob Zombie, so we left after Alice was done. He put on a great show, I just wish he could have played a little longer.

20230915_203005.jpg

Iron Maiden when I was a kid

Seen Eric Clapton 8 days ago in Pittsburgh

Any Smashing Pumpkin fans out there? This seems like a cool event tomorrow night that you can watch for free tomorrow night.

Any Smashing Pumpkin fans out there? This seems like a cool event tomorrow night that you can watch for free tomorrow night.
Wow! This looks very cool. Thank you for passing it along.

The Lemonheads tonight Boston. Somehow have missed them. For 30 years, worth the wait…

HUGE Lemonheads fan here! Evan's never come near me in the south that I know of. I did have a conversation with him about guitar pedals years ago on Youtube, that was kind of cool.

HUGE Lemonheads fan here! Evan's never come near me in the south that I know of. I did have a conversation with him about guitar pedals years ago on Youtube, that was kind of cool.
Yes, ridiculously large fan here as well. Absolute genius.
what brought about that conversation with him?

Yes, ridiculously large fan here as well. Absolute genius.
what brought about that conversation with him?
Evan used to go by Pelicanmouse on several sites (he might still).I had commented on a YouTube video about one of my favorite lyrics. He replied and said it was also his favorite lyric he'd written. I guess he must have DM me, or either we had the rest conversation in the comments. I don't remember that part, this has probably been 15 years ago. Anyway, we had a few back and forth about guitar pedals.

b7f00b69-0299-4a14-8cd6-99f7ce357bd9.jpeg
IMG_2533.jpeg
The Eagles last night in Indianapolis. 1st time I ever saw them but was on my bucket list and was able to cross that off! Steely Dan was supposed to be the opener but due to sickness The Steve Miller Band opened. Really wanted to see Steely Dan as well but Steve Miller for frickin 80 years old looks better than all the other ancient rock and rollers and can still sing and play the guitar! Just a fabulous night!

View attachment 9212662
View attachment 9212663
The Eagles last night in Indianapolis. 1st time I ever saw them but was on my bucket list and was able to cross that off! Steely Dan was supposed to be the opener but due to sickness The Steve Miller Band opened. Really wanted to see Steely Dan as well but Steve Miller for frickin 80 years old looks better than all the other ancient rock and rollers and can still sing and play the guitar! Just a fabulous night!
Great shot of them! Love the way they lineup across the stage. I was lucky enough to see them a few years ago. They are amazing!

I got to see The Eagles the first time they reunited back around '94 on the hell freezes over tour. Caught them in New Orleans in the Superdome.... Great concert! Wish I could remember it better, but I was 19 and that was a LOONG time ago.

I was kinda bummed they didn’t allow you to take video only pics. Every time someone held there phone up too long a security guard came up and told them to stop.

Outside of Rockfest in the KC area which has a ton of bands I saw drowning pool when they opened for sevendust.

I've always wanted to see Alice Cooper live and never could make it happen. Finally got my chance last night. I really didn't care to see Rob Zombie, so we left after Alice was done. He put on a great show, I just wish he could have played a little longer.
Alice played in Youngstown earlier this year and my Sis and BIL went to see him. She told me it was a great show, and that she hoped she could have that much energy when she reached that age! A couple of Saturdays ago she and I went to see Blue Oyster Cult locally. Great venue, good crowd, great show.

Saw Squeeze/Psychadelic Furs a couple of weeks ago. Big fan of Squeeze and they were awesome live. The furs can pound sand.

Two concerts in the last month or so... Pantera with Lamb of God, and Electric Callboy.

Both good shows, but Pantera was awesome.

Outside of Rockfest in the KC area which has a ton of bands I saw drowning pool when they opened for sevendust.
I miss the real Drowning Pool... I got to see them when they were fresh, still on second stage at Ozzfest '01.

I miss the real Drowning Pool... I got to see them when they were fresh, still on second stage at Ozzfest '01.
I saw them about 14 years ago now. If I recall correctly that was not the original Drowning Pool.

Last one I attended was The Weeknd , but this week I am attending the Nas concert., pumped for it.

Alice played in Youngstown earlier this year and my Sis and BIL went to see him. She told me it was a great show, and that she hoped she could have that much energy when she reached that age! A couple of Saturdays ago she and I went to see Blue Oyster Cult locally. Great venue, good crowd, great show.
BOC was the first concert I ever saw. It was the tour after Godzilla was released. Black Oak Arkansas opened.

For me...Zach Brown Band.

Juliana Hatfield did a small show last night. Incredibly talented songwriter.

IMG_1976.jpegIMG_1971.jpeg

Back