CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Damn six pages I had to catch up on since I got into my car and home…whew! Night putting in the fog. Almost as dark as when @jdtox and me tried to putt until someone flipped in the lights.

Damn six pages I had to catch up on since I got into my car and home…whew! Night putting in the fog. Almost as dark as when @jdtox and me tried to putt until someone flipped in the lights.
It goes so fast. I got 30 pages behind at a couple points this morning. Caught up around 10am and then was 30 behind again by noon. Caught up slowly over the afternoon and have been able to keep up within a few pages rest of day.

I appreciate @Bus for looking for the hat and all the inside scoops since he seems to think the DM is the forum. I see all the cool stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That was hilarious

Well I never got a chance to catch up today but I’m through the front nine of shamble. So pretty incredible golf is being played!

Bag Boy as a company is very into THPer feedback
I got my TriSwivel 6.5 years ago and it's still going strong. I don't use it everytime, but I use it a lot. Love that thing.

Extra stiff on top, ladies on the middle prototype tip
No Way What GIF by Rosanna Pansino

What happened in the 1st contest and what was up for grabs, didn't think I missed it.

Look at that wrist hinge. No wonder I can’t long distance putt 😂
That's because you hit em all too close to the pin so you never get that practice 👍🏼

what are the contest prizes?

That steak looked fantastic! And the golf pics are killer love the putting green with the fog there.

Back