CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

No blood. @lambeau @ddec and @xThor going deeper.
Youtube Eyebrows GIF by SoulPancake

It goes so fast. I got 30 pages behind at a couple points this morning. Caught up around 10am and then was 30 behind again by noon. Caught up slowly over the afternoon and have been able to keep up within a few pages rest of day.
Left the office when rain came. Ran some errands, went to son’s HS baseball game, & dinner w/ friends. Have spent last 30 mins catching up. Didn’t realize my son’s game wasn’t the only baseball tonight.

Wish these guys would try having fun out there 🤣

Finally caught up and as usual the food did not disappoint. That night fog putting looks like an amazing time also.

And if you can’t play because of weather, that owner's cottage is the next best thing to keep things going.

Have a blast and let's have some fun tomorrow to close it all out.

Last edited:
I just came home from dinner and am hungry again after the dinner pics. Man that meat feast.

What a night.

what are the contest prizes?
$150 pro shop gift cards to each member. I have a video (that’s really hectic lol) but it’s a bit long so if no one wants to watch it, I totally get. Packing Chowder won

The foggy night putting is super cool looking on camera

$150 pro shop gift cards to each member. I have a video (that’s really hectic lol) but it’s a bit long so if no one wants to watch it, I totally get. Packing Chowder won
Oh yeah that’s an awesome win!!! @lambeau natural putting stroke is a walk in so with that amount of confidence I am not surprised Lacking Chowdah dominated!

Back