CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

snuck out for a quick 9 this morning to try and get some reps in before hitting the road tomorrow. I won't lie, I was much more confident in my game at this point last year, but I saw some good things today. Still kind of battling with a bit of grip change...but was more committed today. Also, first round with the Ai Smoke Max driver, which I'll probably keep in the bag for the event. I do get a bit of a flatter ball with the Darkspeed LS, and there is some tinkering I can do before Monday morning. Other bag change was Ai Smoke 4h...hit it twice on the course and have no complaints. Everything feels closer than it did a couple of weeks ago at Briggs.
Grip changes are the hardest everything feels weird lol

snuck out for a quick 9 this morning to try and get some reps in before hitting the road tomorrow. I won't lie, I was much more confident in my game at this point last year, but I saw some good things today. Still kind of battling with a bit of grip change...but was more committed today. Also, first round with the Ai Smoke Max driver, which I'll probably keep in the bag for the event. I do get a bit of a flatter ball with the Darkspeed LS, and there is some tinkering I can do before Monday morning. Other bag change was Ai Smoke 4h...hit it twice on the course and have no complaints. Everything feels closer than it did a couple of weeks ago at Briggs.
Scare tactic. He's striping the ball. Don't fall for it.

All IP address analysis says they are not a bot farm. I can’t say they are real people but can confirm not bots. Peggy is not trying to get her goons in on the action.
I can confirm they are real people.

You need to get this travel started so I can start filling in that card! So many opportunities missed haha
I'm working on it!

Well, I'm working on working but like 2 hours or so I'm outa here and starting (or kinda finishing) my packing for Ballyhack!

I'm working on it!

Well, I'm working on working but like 2 hours or so I'm outa here and starting (or kinda finishing) my packing for Ballyhack!
Almost there then!

Any teams that have stickers left I would love to collect them for my water bottle. Got stickers form packing chowdah and touring purple.

View attachment 9262836
Send me a DM with your address and I'll get some stickers sent your way when I get back

Well the Fresca post is a bit of a conundrum whether that should count or not 🫣
Based on the comment the bingo squares don’t start until @Daluteh begins his travel.

I don’t recall but don’t think they have Fresca at Ballyhack. So for those who used it…too bad. 😂😂😂

All IP address analysis says they are not a bot farm. I can’t say they are real people but can confirm not bots. Peggy is not trying to get her goons in on the action.
Thank you!!

I’ve been working 80 hour weeks for the past four months, and driving sometimes 1500 miles a week. I am so absolutely beyond ready for a week of THP, Golf with these wonderful people, in time with an awesome company.

Oh, and to win the whole damn thing

I’ve been working 80 hour weeks for the past four months, and driving sometimes 1500 miles a week. I am so absolutely beyond ready for a week of THP, Golf with these wonderful people, in time with an awesome company.

Oh, and for Aqua Men to win the whole damn thing
Awe. Thanks man. 🤣🤣

Based on the comment the bingo squares don’t start until @Daluteh begins his travel.

I don’t recall but don’t think they have Fresca at Ballyhack. So for those who used it…too bad. 😂😂😂
Dang I think you're right on the Fresca at Ballyhack and I picked that for one of my squares. Maybe someone will have one pre-Ballyhack.

Back