CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I’ve been working 80 hour weeks for the past four months, and driving sometimes 1500 miles a week. I am so absolutely beyond ready for a week of THP, Golf with these wonderful people, in time with an awesome company.

Oh, and to win the whole damn thing
Haha, welcome to my world.
And you two are a lock!
With your abilities and brilliant food takes and Midnight's daisy duke 4" inseam shorts, you are basically walking trophies.
It just hit me. Is @Muchmore your trophy wife?

And you two are a lock!
With your abilities and brilliant food takes and Midnight's daisy duke 4" inseam shorts, you are basically walking trophies.
I almost spit out my drink at that question. 🤣🤣 word on the street is he’s driving par 4s. I think @Nashtyone and I should just give up. 🤣

I’ve been working 80 hour weeks for the past four months, and driving sometimes 1500 miles a week. I am so absolutely beyond ready for a week of THP, Golf with these wonderful people, in time with an awesome company.

Oh, and to win the whole damn thing

I can’t wait!

And you two are a lock!

Let’s get one thing really clear here.

Only the left leg is a 4 inch, the right short leg Inseam is a bit shorter to help with that rotation, plus it looks better in pictures

Let’s get one thing really clear here.

Only the left leg is a 4 inch, the right short leg Inseam is a bit shorter to help with that rotation, plus it looks better in pictures
Cbc Pants GIF by Kim's Convenience

Based on the comment the bingo squares don’t start until @Daluteh begins his travel.

I don’t recall but don’t think they have Fresca at Ballyhack. So for those who used it…too bad. 😂😂😂
There’s still an entire day before we get there to fill that square.

Just getting home from a little Kentucky Oaks get together where we prepare food and get things ready for tomorrow’s Kentucky Derby Party and had a package at the door.

Big shout out to my guys @xThor & @Muchmore for the sweet @$$ Anime Gods towel and stickers as well as a little Travis Matthew swag bag. So appreciated guys, Thank You!!

IMG_2966.jpeg

IMG_2968.jpeg

And you two are a lock!
I am shook

Just getting home from a little Kentucky Oaks get together where we prepare food and get things ready for tomorrow’s Kentucky Derby Party and had a package at the door.

Big shout out to my guys @xThor & @Muchmore for the sweet @$$ Anime Gods towel and stickers as well as a little Travis Matthew swag bag. So appreciated guys, Thank You!!

View attachment 9262889

View attachment 9262890
I have a bag like that. No towel like that. 😍😍

Preview show time!
Lets do this

Landed in Atlanta. 10 minutes until boarding starts. Seems to be a ways away

Late work day so going to have to catch the show later tonight

Pray for muchmore than 4 inch shorts.

Back