CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

The daily update:
- Cyber security investigated the 1 post picks for Matcha Latte and found they were legit
- Buc-ee's was consumed and we have our first contestants in travel
- We had an appearance of a loving wife
- The expert picks have been submitted by @Scooby45 @e1iterate @Canadan and @JDax
- FIF has gotten the questionable tag upgraded to probable ahead of the kick off Monday
- Anime Gods apparently just needs to be crowned

See the rankings below:

View attachment 9262909
Things are moving around a little, preview show may have swayed some people.

I’ve never had this fast of a layover with a checked bag before. I will be less stressed next time 😅
No you won't. You're a natural worry worm

How we feeling post preview show?
Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Finally finished with work and packing. Grabbing a beer and some dinner before I head home to watch the preview show.
IMG_1042.jpeg

No you won't. You're a natural worry worm
Not at the airport I’m not. Ask my wife. I never worry about anything. That golf bag though…what about the running of airports recently, all of a sudden gives everyone supreme confidence in them 😂

The daily update:
- Cyber security investigated the 1 post picks for Matcha Latte and found they were legit
- Buc-ee's was consumed and we have our first contestants in travel
- We had an appearance of a loving wife
- The expert picks have been submitted by @Scooby45 @e1iterate @Canadan and @JDax
- FIF has gotten the questionable tag upgraded to probable ahead of the kick off Monday
- Anime Gods apparently just needs to be crowned

See the rankings below:

View attachment 9262909
Single-post lives matter!

The daily update:

See the rankings below:

View attachment 9262909
Updated intel on the 1 post picks for Match Latte. Confirmed not to be bots, but they are all originating from a commercial building in China…
Sus…

Waiting for my bag at baggage claim. @xThor waiting for me. Is it Waffle House time?

Waiting for my bag at baggage claim. @xThor waiting for me. Is it Waffle House time?
I wanna see some Waffle House before I go to sleep!

Get on it Muchie!
Tired Kenan Thompson GIF by NBC

Seeing @Muchmore try to order at Waffle House is like watching a baby deer trying to walk for the first time
Hot tip for him, I hear you should get a waffle!

Back