CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Onions are gross
Owen Wilson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

@ttucliffhanger & @Nashtyone i need some of this. coons are placed and you’re officially my pick ( legal disclaimer my selection of said team is in no way responsible for final results) 😎
Shoot us your address in a DM and we will get some out to you as soon as we get back!

Based on what I saw today, I am confident in team Aqua Men.

There are tees?

Looks in mail box
Disappointed Pizza GIF by Eternal Family
We will get you some out. We didn’t have them when we sent the original package.

Had a drive today on I believe #4 that the music was playing (Siccick- Red light/green light) and according to @Muchmore as I hit the ball it said green light and the bass dropped. Has no clue haha. But he said it was cool. 🤣

We will get you some out. We didn’t have them when we sent the original package.
No worries, just having some fun. But the tees will be much appreciated.

No worries, just having some fun. But the tees will be much appreciated.
You got it man! We will take care of ya.

Okay returning this back to the event and not some weird chat room.

Spoke to Ballyhack just now and scorecards are being made. We will be handing those out at dinner most likely tomorrow night.

They have some fear about our pace and being able to swap pairings between our first and second round, so we are discussing that right now.
Old Waverly situation?
If you don’t make Alt Shot tee time you forfeit?

Is fine, everything is fine! Wait another gate move. Uggh
Getting the adversary out of the way now. Nothing but smooth sailing once you get to VA!

Had a drive today on I believe #4 that the music was playing (Siccick- Red light/green light) and according to @Muchmore as I hit the ball it said green light and the bass dropped. Has no clue haha. But he said it was cool. 🤣
I need to play golf with @Muchmore someday!!

Old Waverly situation?
If you don’t make Alt Shot tee time you forfeit?
We dont want that, and assuming everybody can play in less than 5 hours, we should be fine, but it will be cutting it close.
While everybody says they can, history says otherwise. I want everybody to be able to get their rounds in and not feel rushed.

We dont want that, and assuming everybody can play in less than 5 hours, we should be fine, but it will be cutting it close.
While everybody says they can, history says otherwise. I want everybody to be able to get their rounds in and not feel rushed.
I have faith. But they will test you.

Safe travels everyone

I can’t believe no one has posted about chic fil a (paging @ttucliffhanger )

Back