CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

View attachment 9263117Kinda hate these bingo cards. Don’t want to say I’m mad at the lack of creativity, but I am disappointed.
A Little Late With Lilly Singh Hello GIF by Lilly Singh

He did technically post it. But it was in the travel thread 😅
I know but if he posts it here for posterity it goes a long way towards goodwill and fellowship lol

I know but if he posts it here for posterity it goes a long way towards goodwill and fellowship lol
If JB ever let's meet back into another experienced after this, I'll need to put some more thought into how to start it sooner without risking it being over before the experience actually starts. I've got ideas.

If JB ever let's meet back into another experienced after this, I'll need to put some more thought into how to start it sooner without risking it being over before the experience actually starts. I've got ideas.
I dont decide who goes.
Its hard to get in if you dont sign up though.

There are still a ton of squares that need live event interactions and just because Bingo might be hit, doesn’t mean we stop following and supporting everyone out there

No airport beer. But a first class Jack and Coke should suffice right? @MWard

IMG_1157.jpeg

We dont want that, and assuming everybody can play in less than 5 hours, we should be fine, but it will be cutting it close.
While everybody says they can, history says otherwise. I want everybody to be able to get their rounds in and not feel rushed.
Nope, contain thyself. Do not respond .

@ttucliffhanger & @Nashtyone i need some of this. coins are placed and you’re officially my pick ( legal disclaimer my selection of said team is in no way responsible for final results) 😎
Dm me your address and we will get some dropped in the mail post event

Back